How many more Op2w offerings are coming ?

The penultimate release will be the Andy Edition ASH1 :D So that will give you warning the next is last... ;)

I counted up the first OP2W and if that's any guide, not even half way there yet. but I think each week the knife is 6-8 weeks farther down the list- but I'm only guessing. Wish I knew too. I already regret passing on 1 but just never know what's coming- I'm just a moth to a flame at this point.

having enough trouble trying to decide on tgm color combos, swedge or no swedge, keep or lose a park ranger to afford more tgms.... :confused: my head hurts

I still haven't decided if I'm going to get a TGM. I've got a PR and HOGB8 on order but don't want to miss out on this one. My wife is going to kill me haha.

Guess I just order whatever I want and if I can't afford it at the time let something go :-\ FBM's are pre-paid for to get out of the way, tga2's are now covered and park rangers are almost covered.

Friggin black friday time every year always kills me financially.

I know. . .

giphy.gif

I have been "very good" thus far, only the DS has made my list. The 'Weiler and HOG8 were VERY close in fact I regret no HOG8 but I have a large crate of Critter Bits from Africa sitting in a bonded warehouse here in Sydney being assessed for the extortion that the Govt will charge me to release them on top of all the Broker Fees and actual delivery of the crate to my house (5 metres long and just over 110kgs) ....so I could not commit the spare $s to a knife and no one at Busse wanted my one spare lung in trade (a decision the will regret I tell you).

Just as long as the party lasts long enough to get me a shiny MOASK, I'm good!! :D

Well, the last OP2W started Aug 10th -till May 8th but not a knife every week, but a lot of them. As for knives- depends on how you count them - I say roughly 48 different ones but many flavors of some. Both CG and BG and LE of the same ones (I counted those as 1)

But to seriously answer the question all I have to say is - "It's Jerry's world, and he lets us hang out in it"

As long as we get MOAR knives, I'll be happy.

I've passed on a bunch of offerings this time around

Why is it called Operation 2 weeks then? Originally I thought it only lasted two weeks.

Back