• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

withdrawn

Jack O'Neill

Gold Member
Hello all , I have this hunter to offer up for sale , hope you like it .
It is Hollow Ground from .141 154CM steel , belt finished . Heat treated to an Rc. 60-61 with the sub-zero quench .

It is 9" overall in length , a 4-1/2" blade with a 4" cutting edge . It is 1-1/8" wide at the plunge line .

Handled up in some stabilized Spalted Birch with red liners and aluminum mosaic pins .
Sheath is 6-7 oz , Wickett & Craig leather , saddle tan dyed .
e-mail with questions to sandlot@charter.net

$SOLD includes priority shipping in the USA .Others please write for ship cost . Pay-pal , postal M/O or check held to clear .
my pay-pal is sandlot@charter.net ,

Thanks for looking .

Last edited:
Jack,
You just keep getting better at your craft. Please,Please practice tapering tangs. The last spalted wood of yours I bought,# 5 or 6 was beautiful but a tapered tang would have made one of the best ever. So think about and I'll send you 800 e-mails a day to jog your memory.
Good things to you and yours,
Hondo

Jack,
You just keep getting better at your craft. Please,Please practice tapering tangs. The last spalted wood of yours I bought,# 5 or 6 was beautiful but a tapered tang would have made one of the best ever. So think about and I'll send you 800 e-mails a day to jog your memory.
Good things to you and yours,
Hondo

I can and have done tapered tangs , guess maybe I better start them again .

Lovely knife,

I do tapered tangs, but sometimes have to remind customers that it is a lot more work so more $$$.
Some people rather not have a tapered tang and yours knife here is a deal at that price

Nice one Jack and fairly priced. Lots of fellas want a tapered tang at a non-tapered price. On our end tapering a tang is more work, risky, hard on equipment, and eats abrasives = more $$

Very nice, I love that spalted birch on the handle.

Back