I’m not sure what happened? (The fixed blade thread)

Sharp & Fiery

Leatherworks, Kydex/Holstex/Boltaron, Mods -Canada
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I used to be a “just folding knife” guy, with only a couple fixed blades for hunting purposes.

Then…

It happened…

I don’t know how or why…but I’m drawn to fixed blades. Good marketing? Naw…I started making sheaths! That’s gotta be it.

Here is a thread to post all your wonderful fixed blades and their beautiful leather pants.

9B7DBF4A-E9DB-4621-94C9-E086DE3BC33A.jpeg

*This knife and sheath made by Miro*

*I appreciate all well done leather sheaths so my posts will not only feature my sheaths, but any that I own from other very talented makers*

Last edited:
Pretty nice sir, here's my Bradford G3 in Magnacut, while the sheath is kydex, the adapter I made to carry it horizontally is leather, something that I came up with a while back and works great, easy to remove while still on the belt and as easy to slip back on and snap in place later.

Untitled by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

copper fasteners attach it to the sheath with two snaps above for the leather to wrap around your belt and then snap down

It's a full flat ground blade, but I took my sharpening stones and ground in mirror polished swedges on each side, and one of my bobtail fobs to aid in drawing the knife using a wide diamond knot

G2

Pretty nice sir, here's my Bradford G3 in Magnacut, while the sheath is kydex, the adapter I made to carry it horizontally is leather, something that I came up with a while back and works great, easy to remove while still on the belt and as easy to slip back on and snap in place later.

copper fasteners attach it to the sheath with two snaps above for the leather to wrap around your belt and then snap down

It's a full flat ground blade, but I took my sharpening stones and ground in mirror polished swedges on each side, and one of my bobtail fobs to aid in drawing the knife using a wide diamond knot

G2

Very cool, Gary.

I’ve done the same sort of thing but without the snaps for nice snug fit. :)
DFE17698-DE29-447F-9EF8-5991F58C88D4.jpeg

The Bandit by Miro as well. My nicest looking sheath

Definitely my nicest little sheath. This little S&F sheath turned out awesome and is beautiful. Perfect companion for my Nothwoods Fall Creek little beauty.

This is my first tight fitting leather sheath. Fits and snaps in like Kydex. Didn’t know that was possible but opened my eyes. Super nice fixed blade that is high hollow ground and super sharp. Skinned a few deer with it and has been exceptional.

Of course have to have some CPK’s with Lorien’s sheaths. His sheaths are amazing and snap in like Kydex as well. Sweet! Especially the little one for my DEK 1 that’s almost the same size as my DEK 1 😀. Love that tiny footprint!

Pictures deleted to make space for new ones

Last edited:
Back