I hope my mistake can help some one

Status
Not open for further replies.
One in my truck and one in my car both with trauma shears. In snap on sheaths. I grab them if I’m going to be more than a few feet from them.

Thanks for making me feel less stupid for keeping them close.

Glad you made it to help. A friends father cut himself on the job working alone. He bled out driving a fork lift to his truck.

One in my truck and one in my car both with trauma shears. In snap on sheaths. I grab them if I’m going to be more than a few feet from them.

Thanks for making me feel less stupid for keeping them close.

Glad you made it to help. A friends father cut himself on the job working alone. He bled out driving a fork lift to his truck.

My best friend is emt and when he gets wasted he starts telling stories that makes my stomach hurt. We have almost gotten in physical fights cause he wont stop, it always comes out when he drinks. He really needs to get help

This is a good thing to post!!

I always have one when hiking or hunting, and keep three in the car kit, and three in the cupboard at home.

Some things you can’t unsee. I hope he gets the help he needs. He is lucky he has a friend that will listen but needs a professional.

EMT s don’t get paid near enough for what they are put through.

In my circle of friends we had a text book for forensic science. It had lots of pictures. I honestly wish I never looked inside of that book.

Quick Clot is also a good thing to have available. :thumbsup: A tourniquet can be made of many things, kerchief, belt, fairly wide (2" or more ) cloth strips-NOT wire or thin strips (thanks to many years ago BSA). Glad you are OK. :D Why would anyone be so ignorant as to make fun of you instead of thanking you for the reminder? :confused:

A wound like that is just about the worst accidental kind of wound you could get far off the highway other same some sort of back injury. Obviously there are worse things. It's good to be reminded about safely using knives outdoors.

Tha k
This is a good thing to post!!

I always have one when hiking or hunting, and keep three in the car kit, and three in the cupboard at home.

Thank you. I realised at 34 that I'm the sole provider
Of my wife and son, I have 2 business with employees and have borrowed alot of money to get here.

If I died right now it would leave a heck of a problem for my wife. No life I insurance, no will, nothing.

That's all diffrent now

Quick Clot is also a good thing to have available. :thumbsup: A tourniquet can be made of many things, kerchief, belt, fairly wide (2" or more ) cloth strips-NOT wire or thin strips (thanks to many years ago BSA). Glad you are OK. :D Why would anyone be so ignorant as to make fun of you instead of thanking you for the reminder? :confused:

I have ran into more rude and mean people on here, but it's not just here. Anonymity is the mask of the coward

Tha k

Thank you. I realised at 34 that I'm the sole provider
Of my wife and son, I have 2 business with employees and have borrowed a lot of money to get here.

If I died right now it would leave a heck of a problem for my wife. No life I insurance, no will, nothing.
Is this thread about YOU or an injury to someone else? Only you can correct these things. Easiest with regards to death is to have your $ accounts joint as they are not part of any estate. Business should be a LLC or corp so if "you end" it can end and the debts only go toward the assets of the business and not your personal wealth. But one needs to be careful about joint accounts especially if there is a lot of money involved and you have other wishes. (Just my opinion and I am not a financial adviser.)

Is this thread about YOU or an injury to someone else? Only you can correct these things. Easiest with regards to death is to have your $ accounts joint as they are not part of any estate. Business should be a LLC or corp so if "you end" it can end and the debts only go toward the assets of the business and not your personal wealth. But one needs to be careful about joint accounts especially if there is a lot of money involved and you have other wishes. (Just my opinion and I am not a financial adviser.)
I do have a LLC. And your right my ssn is not connected to it, But I didnt borrow money like other people borrow money. The problems that come with it are different.

Step mother (of 5 years) scooped a million $ when my Dad died and that was not his wish and that was ALL because of joint accounts. There should be practical limits to "trust" issues.

Nothing to laugh about there. I keep pressure bandages and tourniquets in my Get Home and around the house.

Glad you are ok.

I could be losing track of time? but I swear you were here writing stupid shit before two months ago and you never mentioned this accident??

Again I could just have bad memory but I don’t think it’s that bad...

My apologies if I am out of touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back