I just heard bad news...I'm real bummed :(

Our local new just reported a huge fire sweeping thru my favorite desert camp area (cherry creek) :(... I have been going there since I was born(to one exact spot). its beautiful an feels like my sanctuary.... this seriously SUCKS!!!:mad:

Oh wow, that sucks man, I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully the damage won't be too bad.

That sucks Bro. Of course it gives you an excuse to explore a new area. That can be fun.

Garth

Hopefully the fire will not be a total wipe out but random like many fires are. And next spring the place will be better for it. Is this AZ?

Hopefully the fire will not be a total wipe out but random like many fires are. And next spring the place will be better for it. Is this AZ?

its the west desert in Utah...its hot,, dry, and the fire danger signs are at "Extreme"..when one starts it sweeps through the dry juniper and sage brush like it was gas soaked newspaper:(
no gunfire or campfires allowed this time of year...yet there is always some idiot:mad:
my brother was on the fire department for years an the crazy thing is that every year most of the wildfires end up being a scoutmaster doing model rockets or bottle rockets or something...pisses me off!!!
thanks guys, it sucks

Fires like that can be a real bummer bit more often than not, in a few years the burn areas come back fresh, rejuvenated and better than before.

Back