I told you brown and white looked great!

MTMike's leather sheath design for my Rats.....HR, CT and BR....I like! Thanks Mike! Now ship that thing!

I'm with you Eric.
MtMike is shipping my black Howler sheath, #1, out today. :) :D
That Rat can hardly wait to get into it's new home!:cool:

Edited to remove errant coding in Subject line.

does MTMike have a web site or some method of contact?
does he have a picture of all the styles he makes?
will he make a few scabbards for a fearless skunk?

hope so, cause they look to be of good quality!

Hey Skunk -- I've got most of my pics on webphoto, but they don't always let folks in -- don't have a clue why, I need to find a better site. I just sent Gundy a pic of the CT sheath he ordered; I didn't post it here yet because it still needs those last few coats of Obenaufs and clear wax. But if I know Gundy (you listening Down Under?) he'll have it up in a heartbeat. Or I can emailit to you.
Yes, I'm taking orders for Rat Leather, 9 do far. In fact I have a post up offering free shipping, knife and sheath, both ways for the first BR order I get. Gundy ordered one, and I'm trying to save him some postage by getting a model stateside. I have a CT and an HR, so no problem there. Any other kind of knife and I really need to get the knife to work with to guarantee a good fit. Email me for details, Eric has the addee right. And I'm right next door in Colorado -- first snow on Pikes peak yesterday -- great stuff !!
Mike:D

Yes, I be a watchin...mwahahahahahahahaha !

Heres the Ct and let me tell you! I can not wait to get my grubby little hands on this lot! Thx Mike!

I have an agreement with Leatherman -- he does the exotics and the inlays, specializing in Swiss Cheese !! Skunk, eh?? Maybe on a big ol' Rat Sword !!:D
MtMike

Andrew --- thank you, sir! Gundy should be a happy camper. I really don't prefer the natural brown for users, 'cause they do dirty up in a hurry compared to a darker brown or black. But they do look sweet when new -- kinda like baby Rats !!
But seriously, anyone considering an exotic or an inlay for a Rat, check out Leatherman's site, take a look at his big ol'Becker inlay. Too nice !!
Mike:)

yeah but that natural tan color gets a real nice patina to it with a little oil or blood. starts looking like a well used saddle, or the back of a well used hand thats been on you for a few years:cool:

... got a great point there, Skunk -- too many people want the fancy shelf-liners, and forget that in the beginning a knife is something to behold, but in the end it's something to hold.
Mike

....hmmmm, feathers, chickens -- are we talkin' inlays here, or what??
Mike:D

hey check your mail and get my two scabbards on your list before all the other rats sneek in there!!

When is somebody going to ask for a sheath to suit the PR?:D

...and then theres the New releases coming up, and then theres the folder...and...;)

Back