1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

INFI BB13, Battle Grade ASH1 Price drop

Discussion in 'Busse / Swamprat / Scrapyard Knives For Sale' started by longun, Jan 13, 2018.

1. longun

longun Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 29, 2012
    Need to move, so priced accordingly. But the price is firm. No trades! Prices are TYD. I pay the shipping and paypal goods and services fees. Post "I'll take the ______" in the thread. Follow with an email to jblee10 at hot mail dot com.

Have a INFI BB13 light user for sale. Only used to split a little kindling from cedar and clear lodge pole pine. Never batoned, never sharpened. Has some scuffing and smoothing of the black coating. And has a pea size spot of coating that is starting to flake. $380 NOW $350

Battle Grade ASH1 (sr101) has never been used. Black Canvas Micarta handle. Forget the blade color. Tanker gray I think. Just noticed that the tip of the ASH blade has a spot of rust. Could be easily sharpened away. I will oil the knife before shipping, but will not sharpen, so you can profile as you wish. I take $230. right sides.jpg left sides.jpg tip of ash1.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 20, 2018 at 5:40 PM
  2. book1984

book1984 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jul 27, 2017
    I'll take the ash1

3. longun

Jul 29, 2012
    It looks like the ASH1 is spf. Two people expressed interest within seconds of each other. Makes me wish I had two of these for sale as I feel bad about it.

4. book1984

book1984 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jul 27, 2017
    Not much I can do but I thought I read that it was the first one who posts "i'll take the ___" followed by an email. Naturally it isn't your fault but " language " that don't follow simple instructions annoy me. Let me know if anything changes

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2018
  5. earlhed

earlhed

Aug 14, 2007
  6. longun

Jul 29, 2012
    earlhed, just sent you an email. Any questions I can answer for you?

7. longun

Jul 29, 2012
    Reduced the price of the BB13 to $350. I'll sit on that for awhile and then just keep it.