• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

INFI BB13 (withdrawn), Battle Grade ASH1 Price drop

longun

Gold Member
Need to move, so priced accordingly. But the price is firm. No trades! Prices are TYD. I pay the shipping and paypal goods and services fees. Post "I'll take the ______" in the thread. Follow with an email to jblee10 at hot mail dot com.

Have a INFI BB13 light user for sale. Only used to split a little kindling from cedar and clear lodge pole pine. Never batoned, never sharpened. Has some scuffing and smoothing of the black coating. And has a pea size spot of coating that is starting to flake. $380 NOW $350

Battle Grade ASH1 (sr101) has never been used. Black Canvas Micarta handle. Forget the blade color. Tanker gray I think. Just noticed that the tip of the ASH blade has a spot of rust. Could be easily sharpened away. I will oil the knife before shipping, but will not sharpen, so you can profile as you wish. I take $230.right sides.jpg left sides.jpg tip of ash1.jpg

Attachments

• left sides.jpg
    left sides.jpg
    436.4 KB · Views: 3
  • right sides.jpg
    right sides.jpg
    427.1 KB · Views: 2
  • tip of ash1.jpg
    tip of ash1.jpg
    367.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
It looks like the ASH1 is spf. Two people expressed interest within seconds of each other. Makes me wish I had two of these for sale as I feel bad about it.

Not much I can do but I thought I read that it was the first one who posts "i'll take the ___" followed by an email. Naturally it isn't your fault but " language " that don't follow simple instructions annoy me. Let me know if anything changes

Last edited by a moderator:
earlhed, just sent you an email. Any questions I can answer for you?

Reduced the price of the BB13 to $350. I'll sit on that for awhile and then just keep it.

I have withdrawn the BB13 from sale. It's a user, and I'll just keep using it. Thanks

Back