1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Inkosi Insingo Anyone?

Discussion in 'Chris Reeve Knives' started by brandoak, Jun 9, 2018.

1. brandoak

brandoak Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 1, 2015
    Does anybody have the large inkosi insingo black micarta in stock?

CRK says there back ordered for 6 months, however I was able to place an order with Knives Ship Free. There was no "out of stock" message on the item, but then again I cant find an "out of stock" message on anything on there sight.

Im anticipating an email on Monday from Knives Ship Free saying the item Ive ordered is out of stock...
    if this happens, Id love to have a back up plan.
    Thank you in advance!

2. bluemetalchurch

bluemetalchurch Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 4, 2014
    According to their site they have 3 more in stock to sell. You should be good. In case something does happen, DLT has them in stock.

3. brandoak

Aug 1, 2015
    Thank you bluemetalchurch! Ive been checking DLT for a solid month now and they have been out of stock. They must have replenished yesterday. As for KSF, I cant find any indication as to how many they have on hand....where am I not looking? :confused:
    Thanks again Sir!

4. dropback

dropback Basic Member Basic Member

Nov 15, 2017
    You can try the "Add to cart button" multiple times. After adding 3 it says that there are no more items in stock.

5. JJ_Colt45

JJ_Colt45 Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 11, 2014
    KSF and DLT stay pretty current with stock ... KFS tells you how many they have in stock if youre on your pc not your phone it's always been accurate fir me so think you'll be good.

6. brandoak

Aug 1, 2015
    Thanks guys, I really appreciate it.
    This will be my first Inkosi, I was drawn to the larger pivot hardware and slightly thicker blade stock. Hope I dont regret selling off my regular insingo..

7. ljusmc

ljusmc

Mar 14, 2013
    Someone was selling an Inkosi Insingo with black micarta on the CRK facebook page yesterday, not sure if still available but it had a birthday of December 2017 and was NIB, IIRC.

EDIT: I just found it; it was lightly carried not NIB but it’s very nice and still available.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
    brandoak likes this.
  8. bluemetalchurch

bluemetalchurch Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 4, 2014
    I haven't had an Inkosi Insingo but I strongly prefer the Inkosi to the 21, personally.

brandoak likes this.
  9. TRfromMT

TRfromMT Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 4, 2016
    I dont think you'll regret selling your insingo in exchange for the Inkosi insingo, per se... but you may regret selling it over all ;)

I've had both blades and the Inkosi insingo is my all time favorite. You're gonna love it.

brandoak likes this.
  10. SCBaldr

SCBaldr KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jan 14, 2016
    I think I might be the rat bastard who bought their last one two weeks ago.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BBW, Lady1911 and brandoak like this.