Inyoni and Backpacker available to order direct!

badmatt

DON'T DO IT!
Platinum Member
c8do63K.png

I spose i should get my order in....

Lets see how many years this takes to receive them!

Last edited:
I ordered an Inyoni today direct from CRK.. no estimate provided yet as far as lead times go.. I'm willing to wait, I feel like it will be worth it!

New model, but hopefully they will start knocking them out soon. I would be delighted if they were here before the end of the year. But I fully expect a long wait time.

I put in a preorder for one of each. I'm curious how they feel in the hand. The handles look a bit thin but hard to tell from pictures.

Looks pretty good. I'd be interested in an Inyoni if it was available with an insingo blade but I'll have to pass.

Even though I would love to see an Insingo blade on the Backpacker, I couldn't resist the temptation to order one of each. I'm guessing 18-24 months? Glad I have an Insingo Nyala to use while I wait.

Got one of each at Blade Show. Very good designs, and i don't care that they're in 45VN...That was a bit of a gripe at the show, and probably why they were still available on Saturday...

Got one of each at Blade Show. Very good designs, and i don't care that they're in 45VN...That was a bit of a gripe at the show, and probably why they were still available on Saturday...
Pics please? In hand if you don’t mind or next to open folder for scale. I know they listed the specs on the site but it’s hard to visualize without a comparison. Thanks

Here’s a pic of the Inyoni between a Large Inkosi and Small Sebenza. Also a pic of the kydex sheath. It does not come with any kind of clip. I added the Ulti Clip. The sheath has an interesting feature of a small screw to adjust retention as well as being cut out around the handle scales. The cutout makes the sheath more slim, but I could see this also requiring more attention when putting the knife away as there is less margin for error compared to a typical kydex sheath.

Both the Camper and Inyoni felt really nice in hand. The Inyoni came home with me since it was a little more different than others I already own, but I went back and forth for several minutes before deciding.

Attachments

• FB731A1F-9801-47D7-A50A-A8720D924F2E.jpeg
    FB731A1F-9801-47D7-A50A-A8720D924F2E.jpeg
    634.6 KB · Views: 98
  • 74B9BDA7-22A9-4BA0-96B9-CDF13BD14753.jpeg
    74B9BDA7-22A9-4BA0-96B9-CDF13BD14753.jpeg
    633 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
I really like the Inyoni in terms of a larger CRK folder.

I’d like to see a Backpacker next to a drop point Umnumzaan.

Here’s a pic of the Inyoni between a Large Inkosi and Small Sebenza. Also a pic of the kydex sheath. It does not come with any kind of clip. I added the Ulti Clip. The sheath has an interesting feature of a small screw to adjust retention as well as being cut out around the handle scales. The cutout makes the sheath more slim, but I could see this also requiring more attention when putting the knife away as there is less margin for error compared to a typical kydex sheath.

Both the Camper and Inyoni felt really nice in hand. The Inyoni came home with me since it was a little more different than others I already own, but I went back and forth for several minutes before deciding.
Thanks for posting the pics.

Back