It’s HOPPIN’ in here!! (The BF22 Bunny Knife Squeeze Sheath official order thread) - CLOSED

Sharp & Fiery

Leatherworks, Kydex/Holstex/Boltaron, Mods -Canada
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
It’s that time again!! The new BF22 Bunny Knife has landed and needs a special sheath!

The BF22 Bunny Knife has exceeded my expectations and a well deserved thank you goes out to Spark Spark waynorth waynorth and Bill for all of their hard work to bring us this beauty.
Thank You.
A thank you to meako meako for his blurb on the back of the tube. Always enjoyable.

This year I am offering a few options for the “bunny knife squeeze sheath,” continuing the loosely coined “tradition” (does two years count as a tradition? Lol)? I’ve made a number of “prototypes” in order to ensure a secure and satisfying fit. :)

This year’s sheath is a cool one, similar to last years, but very much different. :)

It is a squeeze style sheath that measures 2.25” wide by roughly 4.25” tall. It holds your knife securely and requires a “squeeze” of both sides to insert your knife, as well as a squeeze to have the bunny knife fall out into your hand, ready for service. :)

I’ve gone with 3 leather options all of which are oil tanned and I have added a veg tanned leather lining. They all have antique brass grommets unless otherwise requested. The stamp turned out nicely this year, and it is subtle enough for those who prefer a plainer sheath. All edges are raw finished and will “wear” over time, complimenting the sheath finish. They will be stitched together with either black or beige thread (your choice.) :)
My “Sharp & Fiery” makers mark is stamped on the backside.

These particular choices of leather are very cool, they constantly change their color (subtle) depending on where stress is applied. So in other words, they are “constantly” showing distress. :)

The “bunny stamp” will only be used on this limited run of Bunny Knife Squeeze sheaths.
And a very special thanks to Heathenhymnal Heathenhymnal for coming up with the stamp design this year for us all.

Now on to the specifics…

The three leather options are as follows…

Distressed Brown
BAF8B3B4-BF86-4C15-BF6F-BB525C1A9355.jpeg

Pre-Embossed Python (Large scales)
5463565B-AED2-419C-8C1E-470C96AC4227.jpeg

Pre-Embossed Python (Small scales)
0ED7A5AC-F8C1-4B6F-A703-3561760E7CCC.jpeg

Please read carefully and fully:

I am not expecting to make any money off these sheaths. Depending on the amount that are pre-ordered, it will take a little bit to finish as they are all fully handmade.

These will be pre-order and no payment until yours is ready to ship. I expect to start shipping in early February and I will probably be making 5-10 per week. (This is a steep estimate.) These are limited to the leather that I currently have in stock…once I run out, that is all she wrote. I will contact you when yours is ready to ship. :)

Price will be $42.00USD +$13 for shipping CONUS and Canada. So $55.00USD ALL IN. I will also ship international but please contact me via PM for shipping rates. Accepting PP G&S or EMT if in Canada.

Rules: These sheaths will only be available for purchase if you were eligible and own a BF 22 Bunny Knife.
This is my way of giving back. I will not be using this stamp again, this particular stamp is available for the BF22 Bunny Knife purchasers only.
Please comment “I’m in” and which options you would like.

Please reply here in this thread with the following…

- Choice of leather (Distressed Brown, Python L or Python S)
- Thread color (Black or Beige)

*Please note that because of the nature of these leather options, the distressed look may very between sheaths.

*These will be limited to one per customer, however, if there is leather left over, I will allow for multiples. I would like for everyone who wants one to be able to order. If there is anyone who would like a second sheath, feel free to state your second sheath preference in your post, and I will fulfill the second if possible.

I hope you enjoy them!

Thank you all for following, commenting, and supporting Sharp & Fiery Leathercraft

Keep ‘em Sharp!
Sharp & Fiery

Last edited:
I didn’t participate in the poll, but was thinking that they looked great, and that stamp is sweet!

I’m in for one, if that’s cool. I don’t want to take a spot, but if there’s enough to go around, I’d take a Large Python with beige thread.

Nice work!

ETA: I changed to Large Python from distressed brown - if you are keeping track as we go Sharp & Fiery Sharp & Fiery - I’m digging the bladed bunny v. python!

Last edited:
I didn’t participate in the poll, but was thinking that they looked great, and that stamp is sweet!

I’m in for one, if that’s cool. I don’t want to take a spot, but if there’s enough to go around, I’d take a distressed brown with beige thread.

Nice work!

No worries about not participating in the poll. :) Some people do, some don’t.

You’re definitely in! 👍🏼

So in, thanks!

Now that I see the large python with the stamp, I'm back to that as my fave (like a python eating a bunny lol!). So Python L with Black Thread for me!

And like last year, if Coleman allows it, would like to randomly pay for someone's sheath.

So in, thanks!

Now that I see the large python with the stamp, I'm back to that as my fave (like a python eating a bunny lol!). So Python L with Black Thread for me!

And like last year, if Coleman allows it, would like to randomly pay for someone's sheath.

You’re in! :)
I will never say no to random acts of kindness. :)

Thanks for the heads up Coleman! I’d like one, the distressed brown with beige thread. They look fantastic.

You’re in! :)

Last edited:
I have locked all the other Bunny Knife voting threads so that I don’t accidentally miss anyone. :) Now there is no chance to claim a sheath in the wrong thread. Haha. Something I would probably do myself. 🤣😂

I'm in for the Pre-Embossed Python (Small scales) with the beige thread. I have Bunny #38.

Brian (In Kitchener Waterloo)

Thank you for the heads up sir, these look fantastic!
I am definitely in

Small python with beige thread,please

I'm in for the Pre-Embossed Python (Small scales) with the beige thread. I have Bunny #38.

Brian (In Kitchener Waterloo)

Right on! You’re in.

Coleman your making it hard to choose but distressed brown with beige thread please. Thanks to all that made this possible.🤗

I try. Haha! You’re in, Martin.

Thank you for the heads up sir, these look fantastic!
I am definitely in

Small python with beige thread,please

No problem. You’re in!
Also, your avatar makes me laugh every time I see it. Brilliant. Haha.

I’m in for one, if that’s cool. I don’t want to take a spot, but if there’s enough to go around, I’d take a Large Python with beige thread.

Nice work!

ETA: I changed to Large Python from distressed brown - if you are keeping track as we go Sharp & Fiery Sharp & Fiery - I’m digging the bladed bunny v. python!

Got your preference change. ;) But yes, I am keeping track in real time…sorta. 🤣😂

If I'm not too late Coleman, put me down for 1 distressed leather and beige thread!
Cool idea! :thumbsup:

If I'm not too late Coleman, put me down for 1 distressed leather and beige thread!
Cool idea! :thumbsup:

Not too late at all, Sir. :) Excellent choice, you’re in! ;)

Back