It’s HOPPIN’ in here!! (The BF22 Bunny Knife Squeeze Sheath official order thread) - CLOSED

I’ll take a second one, this time in distressed brown with black stitching please. Thank you Coleman!

You got it. :)

I’ll get on stitching one up and should be able to get it out on Friday with the others going to their new home. :)

Last edited:
I want to thank each one of you, personally, for supporting me and my leatherwork. I was floored with all the interest in this year’s special bunny sheath and had an absolute blast making them all.

A special thank you to Heathenhymnal Heathenhymnal for his time and sketches to make the bunny stamp for this year’s sheath fantastic!

I hope to be able to do another one next year and come up with a totally new design!

I really appreciate all the kind words and appreciated the reality that I can continue to create new leather products for you all.

As Bugs Bunny says, “That’s all folks!!” The bunny knife sheath is now officially closed.

I do have one Distressed Brown left and one Small Python left if anyone feels they missed out. :)

*Keep an eye out for new product coming as I have time to create them. One project high on the list is a minimalist wallet…no pressure. Haha.*

I want to thank each one of you, personally, for supporting me and my leatherwork. I was floored with all the interest in this year’s special bunny sheath and had an absolute blast making them all.

A special thank you to Heathenhymnal Heathenhymnal for his time and sketches to make the bunny stamp for this year’s sheath fantastic!

I hope to be able to do another one next year and come up with a totally new design!

I really appreciate all the kind words and appreciated the reality that I can continue to create new leather products for you all.

As Bugs Bunny says, “That’s all folks!!” The bunny knife sheath is now officially closed.

I do have one Distressed Brown left and one Small Python left if anyone feels they missed out. :)

*Keep an eye out for new product coming as I have time to create them. One project high on the list is a minimalist wallet…no pressure. Haha.*

And thank YOU for doing them man, it was a lot of fun collaborating on the stamp design and I absolutely love how they came out. It's the perfect slip sheath.

Distressed Brown is gone. Only a Small Python with black thread available. :)

And thank YOU for doing them man, it was a lot of fun collaborating on the stamp design and I absolutely love how they came out. It's the perfect slip sheath.

Thanks, man!
It really was a lot of fun this year!

I felt a lot less stress than the year before, that is for sure. Still a little stressful, but that is just my personality. 🤣😂

I’m hoping to get together again next year for another collab. Already looking forward to it.

Thanks, man!
It really was a lot of fun this year!

I felt a lot less stress than the year before, that is for sure. Still a little stressful, but that is just my personality. 🤣😂

I’m hoping to get together again next year for another collab. Already looking forward to it.

Heck yeah man I'm in for next year's for sure!

Actually it was Porky Pig. Take it from an old fart who was around when it happened. 🤣

*Thinks to self - maybe here’s an idea for next year’s knife theme …

Actually it was Porky Pig. Take it from an old fart who was around when it happened. 🤣

*Thinks to self - maybe here’s an idea for next year’s knife theme …

You are absolutely right! I guess I shoulda said from the Bugs Bunny Show. Which is actually “Looney tunes?” That’s what I get for trying to be cute. Haha. I’ll stick to what I’m good at! 🤣😂😉

Back