It’s HOPPIN’ in here!! (The BF22 Bunny Knife Squeeze Sheath official order thread) - CLOSED

Nature Boy Nature Boy

Your Bunny Knife Sheath is complete and ready for mailing.

Looks like your paid membership ran out so I can’t Pm you.
You will need to contact me for payment info.

:)

One thing I am absolutely on board with is jlauffer jlauffer ‘s “side GAW.” This is the second year he has so generously offered to pay for someone’s sheath and this is right up my alley.

My wife drew a name out of a hat tonight and I think it was the perfect coincidence!

TXGatorbait TXGatorbait your name has been drawn!!

I find it so fitting as Txgatorbait had bought bunny sheaths for two other members. :) Good things really do come full circle. 😎

Congrats TXGatorbait TXGatorbait !!

Thank you for your generosity jlauffer jlauffer you make the Sharp & Fiery Sub fun! :)
Wow, blown away once again with this community, and the kindness of the great members that call it home. Much obliged jlauffer jlauffer , greatly appreciate your generosity, my friend. Stand up move 😃👍

And great work on these Sharp & Fiery Sharp & Fiery ! These look amazing, Coleman 😎🤙🏼 Can’t wait to get this in pocket.

Best,
Greg

jmgruber jmgruber pat9198 pat9198
I’ll be making your sheaths in the next run this coming weekend. :)

If there is anyone else who would like in on this run…let me know! 😎

!!Update!!

I’m busy tonight boxing up all currently finished Bunny Knife sheaths. Please bare with me as there are a lot of customs forms to fill out. I’ll be sending them out this week over a few days.

I will be contacting you with tracking numbers via PM when yours has shipped.

So looking forward to getting these into your hands. 😎

!!Update!! Shipping of run number one has commenced! I will be shipping the first run over three days…today being the first. :)

Watch for a PM with tracking number over the next couple days.

I hope they live up to your expectations. :)

Please be patient as they can take up to 2-3 weeks for delivery depending on how far they are traveling. :)

That being said, if you have any concerns or questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Last edited:
My Bunny Knife has found its rabbit hole/home.

Can you spot the stamp? Follow the clip tip.

5KxRu7P.jpg

Brian

Back