It has begun...

I've been lurking in the shadows and thanks to BF I have been shown the light...or maybe the darkness...

I don't know, but my first specimens of Busse Awesome-Infiness have arrived and I thought I would share. Enough words.

Thanks All

Brian

1stBUSSES.jpg

Nmsfno and a swatmandu , 2 really great knives , now you need a large chopper (like an nmfbm) and a smaller edc (like an active duty) hmm then backups of all them 😍😘😛😳😁😔
Welcome bro

Nmsfno and a swatmandu , 2 really great knives , now you need a large chopper (like an nmfbm) and a smaller edc (like an active duty) hmm then backups of all them 😍😘😛😳😁😔
Welcome bro

What the...?? You reading my freakin' mind or what? Are we all connected like those mutants in those X-men movies my kids watch? BTW, I think "Wolverine" might even back down from the Infi.

Wolverine dreams of infi claws, sadly Jerry is too busy on the scotch/basic 8 to answer his call....

Congrats on the infi and I hope you have expendable income. I've had addictions that were much cheaper lol

Sweet blades man! Congrats on two great knives that will start you on a path of dreaming about INFI at night and thinking about it ALL day! Welcome to the madness!

Welcome....Both Great choices to start your addiction...:eek::D:thumbup:

You poor - once innocent - soul. Good luck in your struggles. My good friend Tuica had never heard of a Bussekin some two years past. Now the poor devil owns thirty-three fine specimens of the family, and he claims to be searching for even more! How many knives can one fellow own! They make quite an impressive spectacle all laid out on a table...Cheers.

I've been lurking in the shadows and thanks to BF I have been shown the light...or maybe the darkness...

I don't know, but my first specimens of Busse Awesome-Infiness have arrived and I thought I would share. Enough words.

Thanks All

Brian

Oh now you've done it... Walked over to the Darkside....:eek:

Welcome! We have Kool-Aid, INFI, SR-77, and SR-101 here on the Darkside!
Congrats on your NMSFNO & SWATMandu! :thumbup:

I must come clean. I am only a collector in the sense that I collect things to use them and I rarely sell them. Knives, firearms... and the occasional motorcycle and/or car (only one bike and one car, I ain't Jay Leno). I do use, I sometimes abuse, but I maintain my stuff.

That beautiful bronze finish on the NMSFNO has already been "tarnished". I had an altercation with an ugly '70s "garage sale" 2 drawer end table after I banged into in in one of my warehouses in the dark. It will make for nice patio fire in the chiminea. :thumbup:

Thanks for the well wishes.

Brian

You've been INFIcted! Welcome to the dark side.

Those are 2 great blades to start out with.

Back