JAB Potbelly Hand Strap

Figured out something that I think works well with the JAB Potbelly. Took a rubber hand strap that came with one of my 4Sevens flashlights and put it on the handle.

546439_2117284587109_1695575791_1003077_1966910536_n.jpg

559525_2117283827090_1695575791_1003076_1576432012_n.jpg

Oh, now that is cool.

Moose

It's a little long, so you have to double one of the ends back on itself.

You sir are McGyver! That looks like a really snug fit that will help with the grip. Does it work better than a lanyard?

You sir are McGyver! That looks like a really snug fit that will help with the grip. Does it work better than a lanyard?

As long as you aren't trying to just grip the bottom. I took it off because I didn't like how it looked, but stuffed it in the sheath pouch. Would come in handy doing a lot of chopping. I can imagine hand fatigue becoming an issue. Last time I tried to do some serious chopping with a SOG Tactical Tomahawk, I thought my hand was going to die and fall off.

Is there any way you could do a vid on that thing chopping and doing a little fine work .... I saw the vid clich did for you but I really wanna see some more of this beast on vid. Pretty please.....haha I really want one of those PB's

Is there any way you could do a vid on that thing chopping and doing a little fine work .... I saw the vid clich did for you but I really wanna see some more of this beast on vid. Pretty please.....haha I really want one of those PB's

I'll probably wait till my turn comes up in the Brute passaround. I'll probably have a Machax by then, so it will be a BK9, JAB PB, BK1 Brute, BK4 Chop-a-thon.

BTW Kabarcamper. Upgrade your bladeforums membership! At least the $10 Basic one. Then maybe people could actually contact you when you win a GAW for a cliched BK11!!!

Back