• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

James Crowell damascus bowie - AMAZING, Reese Weiland folder, Jerome Anders Bowie

Gastonknife

Gold Member
Well, I thought I would never do this, but putting up one of my grail knives. To say this knife is stunning is an understatement.
James Crowell - ABS Mastersmith - Damascus Bowie. This is a one of a kind special knife that is truely unique. A blend of east and west.
Aside from the beautiful damascus bowie blade, this knife has a handforged blued guard with a cord wrapped white rayskin handle. Topped of with a sliver fish menuki and nickel silver endcap. I have never seen another knife that looks like this one; let alone one by a Mastersmith and one by a bowie knife legendary maker.
My picture taking skills are not the best - but I can assure you this knife is. This will not dissapoint even the most advanced collector.

Blade is 9 3/4" long and knife 14 3/4" overall.

I am asking $1850 PRICE DROP $1700 OBO for this knife and will cover shipping and PP fees.
Domestic only please.

View attachment 403893View attachment 403892View attachment 403891View attachment 403890

Last edited:
Unique Reese Weiland "manta ray" framelock folder. I do not think he made very many of these and this may be the only one with this grind (more later). I got this directly from Reese at the blade show a few years ago. Purple tint titanium framelock - blade centered, black ray skin on one side.
blade is 3 1/2" and OVL of 8 1/2"
Now the grind - it is cool and it is almost like a chisel grind - but the normal flat side actually has a slight angle to it.
Signed in the interior. For complete accuracy this one has not been used, but has very, very minor scratches in a few areas of clip and handle - just from handling (not carry or use) -so I can not say it is total mint. Super cool looking knife, different and kick butt grinds.

Asking $425 PRICE DROP TO $400 shipped

View attachment 403900View attachment 403901View attachment 403902View attachment 403903

Last edited:
Jerome Anders - Master Smith with ABS - Forged Fighter bowie. Comes with a maker made sheath - black leather with brown frog skin inlay.
Jerome's Father is also a Master Smith.
Nickel silver guard and spacer presentation grade ironwood handle. the wood grain is incredible - hard to capture in pics. Feels awesome in the hand. This has been a safe queen.
Blade is 7 1/2" with knife 12 1/2 " overall.

Sold

View attachment 403912View attachment 403913View attachment 403914View attachment 403915

Last edited:
Absolutely stunning Ed Van Hoy Raindrop stainless damascus knife with stag handle and equisite engraving. I believe his wife Tonya did the engraving and it's detail is first class. Ed has been in the custom knife biz for a long time and has had several of his designs used by major manufacturers such asw CRKT and others.

10 and 1/2" overall and a slight recurve blade of 6 and 7/8 ". Beautiful knife.

Asking only $415 PRICE DROP TO $400 shipped

View attachment 403920View attachment 403921View attachment 403922View attachment 403923

Last edited:
Last edited:
Am interested in the Gates tanto. What is the blade thickness and any idea of the age? Thanks.

Back