January 2021 Buck of the Month - 722 154CM Solid Copper Handle

Tecate

Gold Member
New year brings new knives. :thumbsup:

722 SpitFire with black Cerakote coated 154CM blade with a textured, solid copper handle (500 qty).

0722CPSBOTM-B.jpg

0722CPSBOTM-B_1.jpg

Last edited:
New year brings new knives. :thumbsup:

I am willing to guess that this release will happen this week, it will have copper, and they will make more than enough for everyone to obtain one within a reasonable timeframe. ;):D

I would like to see 722 Spitfire with copper handles. I can picture one with a black blade and hardware. Nice and hefty!

Whenever I have looked on the Buck website they have always been sold out. What do you have to do to actually purchase one? What is the actual procedure?

Whenever I have looked on the Buck website they have always been sold out. What do you have to do to actually purchase one? What is the actual procedure?
watch here today...someone will post in this thread or start a new one for some reason....then head over to Buck website and buy. you can also sign up for Buck emails on the website. most will get the email, some dont for some reason. regardless then you head over to the Buck website and buy. that easy.

it's all timing related.

Sign up for email notifications - you'll find that at the bottom of Buck's website. Keep your fingers crossed that you get an email before they are all sold out. Oh...and it helps to have deep pockets too.

copper huh ...been thinking what I'd like to see in copper....

500 is appealing to me, right now. same with a large size vantage. a sprint with the pro blade shape, id like also. somehow I'm thinkin we'll be seeing a 112 or 110 though or a 100 series fixed with copper pommel and bolsters in copper...and thats okay too

Back