January 2021 Buck of the Month - 722 154CM Solid Copper Handle

looks like not today either......maybe tomorrow...

I figure it will be tomorrow. Someone tracked some of the previous release dates and if I recall correctly most fell on a Thursday.

It's been released! https://www.buckknives.com/product/january-2021-buck-of-the-month/0722CPSBOTM-B/

722 SpitFire with black Cerakote coated 154CM blade with a textured, solid copper handle. A bit on the expensive side, but more than enough to go around (500 qty).

0722CPSBOTM-B.jpg

0722CPSBOTM-B_1.jpg

0722CPSBOTM-B_3.jpg

Last edited:
It's been released! https://www.buckknives.com/product/january-2021-buck-of-the-month/0722CPSBOTM-B/

722 SpitFire with black Cerakote coated 154CM blade with a textured, solid copper handle. A bit on the expensive side, but more than enough to go around (500 qty).

0722CPSBOTM-B.jpg

0722CPSBOTM-B_1.jpg

0722CPSBOTM-B_3.jpg
nice. I like copper scales and 154cm steel. prefer the full size vantage, but beggars cant be choosers. in on this one. thanks Tecate...I got no emails would have missed it if not for ya posting for us.

Im out due to a recent big purchase. Still a nice knife. The copper has to look alot nicer than that image .

500 made...How long will they last??
Between the price point and quantity, I would think it would go into next week, BUT I didn't see the 3 limit notification that I would normally see when I make a BOTM purchase. If they are not limiting it, it could go much faster.

Is that an actual picture or an artist conception?
I am hoping this is one of those cases where members pictures will look 10x better than the Buck Knives pictures. Which has been the case many times in the past.

Maybe Makael will be able to glamour shot the knife for us.:p His knife pictures always look good.:thumbsup:

I haven't received my email receipt or the email to announce BOTM released. Whatever system they are using seems to be either antiquated or unreliable, as far as email notifications go.

Good thing we have someone else to let us know when they are released here on the forum.:rolleyes::p

I am all for collectors getting first dibs.:thumbsup:

Well this time I got the email sometime between 1 pm and now 2:13 so that’s not bad. However I’m not into this knife much. Copper and 154cm is nice but I’ll let others have at it.

Back