1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Jared Oeser Wharncliffe Trapper / Stag covers

Discussion in 'For Sale: Traditionals, Slipjoints, "Old Timey"' started by Morrow, Jun 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morrow

Morrow Don't make this weird Staff Member Super Mod

Apr 11, 2007
    A truly stunning knife I don't want to part with but my interests have shifted and I'm moving some knives out to make room.

The knife has never been used or carried. The knife is 3 1/2 inches closed. Blade and springs are CPM-154. Blade are at 62 RC. Both blades have half-stops with the pull being a crisp 6. Pins, liners and the shield (pinned) are all stainless. The stag covers are gorgeous and well matched.

I reserve the right to decline any offer for any reason.

Price is $1400 shipped (with a zippered case) USPS Priority Mail with insurance. Paypal only. SOLD PENDING FUNDS

First "I'll take it" in this thread gets it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks for looking

Jason

Last edited: Jun 11, 2017
    neal70 and Jfowler like this.
  2. Ryouchijtx

Ryouchijtx

Oct 26, 2011
    PM sent/I'll take it if agreed to my PM~ best