• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Joe Calton EDC-1 flipper liner lock in 1095

ShanghaiJer

Gold Member
I honor the time stamp on an unconditional “I’ll take it” posted here or via PM, however, I do reserve the right to sell (or not) to anyone and for any reason. Prices are PayPal G&S and shipped to the US (international buyers accept all risk and pay the difference in shipping). No trades please.

Up for grabs is a Joe Calton EDC-1 flipper liner lock in 1095, 0.117” thick and 0.015” behind the edge, 3 5/8” blade, 8 1/8” OAL, white g10. Locks up solid with no play. Blade is just a tad off center. Detent is a bit light, but it flips reasonably well with sufficient force. There is some movement in the blade when closed (I think because the detent ball is too small for the detent in the blade). See the last two pictures for the extent of the movement. When in the position in the last picture it is possible to catch your thumb on the tip of the blade. I’ve never had an issue with it, but it is a possibility. This has what I would call a working finish ... not going to win any beauty pageants, but it’s serviceable. I’ve forced an instant coffee patina to the blade.

Asking $115 shipped.

Last edited:
Back