• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Joe Loui, Bark River, Wilkins, TRM, Battle Horse

Joe Loui Bushcrafter #1118 - 1084 Carbon Steel, Shredded Carbon Fiber, Glow Liners. Two Drunken Celts sheath. Unused, unsharpened*. No box. $280

Bark River Classic Drop Point Hunter - 3V, Black & Green Linen Micarta, Black Guard & Pins. Original leather sheath & box. Unused, unsharpened*. $175

Wilkins HTevolution - D2, Olive G10. Light carry & use. Kydex sheath w/ Ultiliclip. Unsharpened*. No box. $130

TRM Field Action - CPM 154, Orange G19. Bravo Zulu kydex sheath w/ Mummert Ti clip. Light carry & use. Unsharpened*. No box. $120

Battle Horse Classic Stallion - A2, Camel Bone, Black Liners, Brass Pins. Moderate user, has been sharpened. No box. $90

* I am not the original owner of any of these and cannot 100% guarantee they have not been sharpened, only say they were presented to me that way, and my amatuer eye sees no cause to doubt those claims. And that I also have not attempted to sharpen them.

Prices are PayPal G&S, all-in, shipped CONUS

Feel free to ask any questions, or for better pics of any particular knife.

20200708_182717_compress19.jpg

Back