• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Jot Singh Khalsa Fighter

I got a Khalsa fighter for sale,it's one of his earlier fixed blades.The 8 inch blade is 440C,and the top edge is sharpened 5 inches back.It has a Brass double guard w/brass pins mounting the hardwood handles to the tapered tang,13"OAL.Like most of his fixed blades,this one has a point you can pierce ears with.The leather sheath is well made & is in Mint Condition along with the knife.If you check his site <lifeknives.com>,he charges over $3K for a ten inch version of this model.I'm selling it for $475 delivered in the Cont. US.Check the pics,this is One Wicked Fighter.

This Wicked Fighter is still available with the price reduced to $400 delivered in Cont. US.International shipping will be $400 plus the actual shipping cost.:cool:

Dang!
Had to make a choice.
Oh,well.
Best of luck,Buddy. :thumbup:
Doug

It is wicked!

:cool:

This Khalsa Fighting Bowie is till available for $400 delivered.It's ALOT cheaper than the one on Khalsa's website.Have a Great Weekend:cool:

Still Available,I doubt you'll find anoher like this one for this low of a price.:cool:

Back