• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Just a couple of old-school Spydercos left!

Please post "I will take_____" and follow up with a message (conversation) through the system.

Please send questions and offers to my email or through the BF system.

Hi all,

This is a re-post with price drops. I expect to add a few more for sale shortly.

Thanks for looking!

Sold to CharlieWB thank you! C185TIP Farid K2 with satin blade and Ti handles.

Another safe queen that I may have carried a couple of times but I do not remember even cutting a piece of packaging tape with it. Nicely centered blade and locks up like a vault. Has correct box.

$309 $295 and price includes USPS shipping in the USA. Can text or email photos

Sold to DiscardedGrunt, thank you C146CF Laci Szabo with satin blade.

Safe queen that I carried for for a few days and at the most opened a couple of boxes with it. Nicely centered blade and locks up like a vault. Has correct box.

$235.00 $220 and price includes USPS shipping in the USA.
Can text or email photos

20200529_182748_zpsircnkqpk.jpg

20200529_182719_zpsbod3tdya.jpg

Sold to RICKSTER, thank you C101GPOR2 Manix 2 with a satin blade and orange G-10 scales. Cutlery Shoppe exclusive.

I may have carried this a few times and used it to open a couple of boxes, but it is in overall excellent + condition. The lockup is solid, the blade is centered and it has the original edge. Comes with correct box.

$210 $190 $175 and price includes USPS shipping in the USA.

OO64ezy.jpg

Sold to MADHATTA, thank you C101GP2 Manix 2 with a satin blade and orange G-10 scales made by Rival Custom Knifeworks.

This was carried a few times and used to open a couple of boxes, but it is in overall excellent condition. The lockup is solid, the blade is centered and it has the original edge. Comes with correct box and the original black G-10 scales.

$140 $125 $115 and price includes USPS shipping in the US
A.

4itQjXb.jpg

C24GPS Blackhawk with black G-10, PS/satin/Gin-1.

Very cool old-school Spyderco! The edge looks original and there is zero blade play in any direction. There is very little wear on the pocket clip so I doubt that this has seen much pocket time. Comes with the correct box.

$130 $120 $110 and price includes USPS shipping in the USA.

Kfs3mL7.jpg

C17 Catcherman with black FRN and a satin serrated blade made of AUS-8A steel.

It looks to be lightly used, if used at all. The lockup is solid the blade is centered and very sharp. No box.

$149 $129 $119 and price includes USPS shipping in the USA.

8dGyPjp.jpg

Last edited:
I Will Take This One, ON HOLD FOR RICKSTER C101GPOR2 Manix 2 with a satin blade and orange G-10 scales. Cutlery Shoppe exclusive.

Payment Sent

Last edited:
I will take the Catcherman. I've never purchased on BF before, so I will need a little guidance. Thanks!

Back