1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED! Live stream of the winners being picked: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ6xurJWkhs

Hey folks! We're having a Becker Giveaway over in the Giveaway forum, check it out and have a chance to win a free Becker 4 Machax, Becker 5 Magnum Camp, or Becker 15 Short Trailing Point!

Just posted a thread here

Discussion in 'Throwing Knives & Knife Throwing' started by Sac3Gunner, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Sac3Gunner

Sac3Gunner

Jun 29, 2015
    I just posted a thread in this forum and it never showed up. Do I have to wait to get it approved or do they show up right away?

2. Sac3Gunner

Sac3Gunner

Jun 29, 2015
    What the heck.. this one showed up right away. Also, it took 2 days for my password reset email to show up. I dont have any issues with any other websites for anything.. ever.

3. Sac3Gunner

Sac3Gunner

Jun 29, 2015
    And I just posted the thread again (with success confirmation) and it did not post.

4. Bobby Branton

Bobby Branton Moderator Moderator Dealer / Materials Provider

Dec 12, 1998
    Instead of just signing up to post something, it would be worth your time to read the rules and just do a little browsing in general to get a feel for the forum and how it works.