Just received my large Sebenza (plain)

It's my first one,and I am in awe.The only way to describe it is it's perfect.All you guy's are right.Now I see how easy it is to get hooked.

Thanx,

Do I see a small in your future?
smile.gif

------------------
Johnny
<FONT COLOR=#ff0000>[</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff8000>]</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ffff00>x</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00ff00>x</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00ffff>x</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff00ff>x</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff0000>x</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff8000>x</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ffff00>[</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00ff00>]</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00ffff>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff00ff>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff0000>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff8000>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ffff00>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00ff00>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00ffff>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff00ff>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff0000>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff8000>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ffff00>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00ff00>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00ffff>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff00ff>></FONT>

How excited are we now?
biggrin.gif
BTW, you can put it down now.
wink.gif

------------------
It's only a mistake if you fail to learn from it!

By the way I bought the Sebenza from Leslie at Northwest Cutlery.She was very friendly,great Customer Service.I would buy again from her without hesitation.Highly recommended.

Thanx,

congrats simon, welcome to the dark side.
biggrin.gif

------------------
russ aka bladezealot. a cat almost always blinks when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer.

Simon Templar,

Welcome to the fold!
biggrin.gif
.......... and to a dwindlin' bank account!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
GigOne
"Livin' Life - Full Throttle"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Congrats simon, now get to work on that classic model you talked about!!

I'm in the process of selling everything I own to buy MORE!!!

------------------
I'm not nutz, I've just gone sebenza!

Shep

Back