Just wondering what you guys think of this

It's been a while since I posted, but I came across somthing today that seems odd.
I could be totally wrong about what they are doing, but to me it looks like this guy from American Heathen products is buying china Sebenzas putting his own spin on them and reselling them.

Like I said I could be wrong but to me the knife just looks funny.
It's a Facebook link so if you have face book can you check it out and let me know what you guys think.

He removed his post so the link will no longer work. Here is the knife in question. Sorry about the quality the original photos in the link were much better.

Screenshot_2014-09-25-12-02-17.png

Screenshot_2014-09-25-12-03-00.png

Here is another Facebook link discussing what took place.

https://www.facebook.com/CMFTWknive...307?comment_id=10204552454028868&notif_t=like

I know your suppose to report fakes directly to CRK. I just wanted to make sure they were indeed fake before I did.

Thanks

Lucas

Last edited:
Looks fake to me, but cannot be completely sure as it is hard to see some of the details.

Seems like taking the Made in Idaho off the handle would take off a lot of material due to the depth of the engraving.

Icyblue ya he just pulled the link. I said I linked his post to the CRK forum to see what the collectors would have to say and down it went. lol. I have the screen shots tho. ;)

They looked odd to me, but what got me is his statement about removing the "Idaho made" from the handle....thats a lot of material to remove.

That is indeed fake. Do you have idea what he is selling them for, I'm too lazy to check for myself. :p

Its a fake. Was on the CRK Fan Page on Facebook Today. I told them to report it to CRK through their page.

Back