• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Ka-Bar Beker Drop Point, Boker Desert Storm Double Edge, and Hogue Black Cerakote Drop Point

All prices are pretty much set. I'm trying to sell, not trade, and you get what you see (no boxes). I ship in the first 48 hours (I try to get to the post office same day). All shipments are USPS 1-3 day, and I only ship in the USA. Shipping is included in the cost. You can pay for insurance if you'd like. First “I’ll take it” gets it. I only accept PayPal G&S. Any questions or additional information feel free to message me on the forums or email me atmacstephens@gmail.com. Thanks!

Please include knife name and address in pay pal purchase notes.

EDIT: Link to imgur album while I figure out what's going on with the pictures.

View media item 7077

Ka-Bar Beker Drop Point Short 4 3/8" Blade, 9 1/4 Overall New - Never used. It comes with everything you see. $70
View media item 7087View media item 7086View media item 7085
Boker Applegate-Fairbairn Desert Storm Dagger 6" Double Edged Blade, 10.75" Overall Slightly Used - Very cool older knife that my pops gave to me. It has the Desert Storm camo on the Kydex sheath as well. $150
View media item 7079View media item 7078
Hogue Black Cerakote Drop Point 5.5" Blade, 10.5" Overall Moderately Used - Tan G-Mascus G10 Scales and comes with the original sheath. $190
View media item 7084View media item 7081View media item 7080View media item 7083View media item 7082

Last edited:
If you don't mind me asking, what is going on at tip side (not butt side) of the left
side scale of the hogue? It looks like there's a clip, or a wire of some sort where it meets the steel?

If you don't mind me asking, what is going on at tip side (not butt side) of the left
side scale of the hogue? It looks like there's a clip, or a wire of some sort where it meets the steel?
Yep! Bush-haus is correct.

Back