• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Keith Johnson Lanny's Clip - $250 OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbh06

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Good morning,

Up for sale is my Keith Johnson Lanny's Clip. This one has birdseye buffalohorn sides and a CPM154 blade. Just under 3" closed. Blade is centered with excellent fit and finish. Only issue to speak of is the walk from half open to closed is a bit mushy. Other than that this is a perfect knife. Only selling because I don't keep knives that I don't carry, and I have found that I favor some of my other traditionals to this one. Not sure where to price this one as I can't seem to find any others for sale recently so I'll start with what I paid for it and go from there. $250 OBO via PP G&S with shipping via USPS Priority Mail. Primary trade interest is a 2019 Forum knife but will listen to other offers, especially lambsfoot and wharncilff blades.

Please post "I will take it" and/or contact via PM for payment info or questions.

CTWOBQS.jpg

H9GwKAa.jpg

EBwCGPi.jpg

Q5FyRi4.jpg

D5iTsaF.jpg

Last edited:
Price dropped to $250 OBO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back