• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Ken Erickson Baby Sowbelly -- Paypal Only

Here is a Like New Baby Sowbelly from Ken Erickson. I received this knife from Ken shortly after the first of the year. This knife is as close to Mint as can be, but has been carried in a slip pouch perhaps a dozen times and lightly used a few times. No obvious signs of use or carry.

If you fancy smaller knives, you won't want to miss this one. I'm only selling because I'm taking delivery of another one with bone scales.

The closed length is 3 1/8"
Open length is 5 1/2"

410 Stainless mill relieved frame with satin finished ATS-34 blade and backspring. The blade is perfectly centered. Bolsters have a brushed satin appearance.

Backspring is fairly stout, but not a nail breaker by any means.

Olive Green Canvas Micarta scales with traditional sowbelly shield.

Backspring is flush in the Open, Closed and half-stop positions.

Ken's work is in high demand, so don't miss this one.

SOLD Shipped and insured in the U.S. paypal fees included--paypal payment only on this one please.

International Okay for and additional $25, but please understand that I have no responsibility for the knife once it leaves the U.S.A.

First one to say they want it gets it. PM, Email or Post Email only responses through the work week and those will be intermittent.

Thanks for looking:)

The Pics were taken today (08/27/08)

For additional pics click the link below and then the thumbnails:

http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?folder_id=2027938

sbk1.JPG

sbk2.JPG

Last edited:
One time reduction to SOLD delivered in the U.S.A.

Last edited:
It's yours Thomason, if you don't like it. I'll take it back no questions asked.

Email sent with paypal info

Back