• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Kershaw BW Composite Leek, Discon. Kershaw Speedform II - price drops!

jprime84

Gold Member
Unexpected bills suck. :grumpy:

My loss could be your gain! This is PayPal only. Say you will take it here, and then PROMPTLY get in touch with me via email or PM. If we cant get in touch within a day or two and there is another buyer, it will go to them. International shipping may be extra. I will only ship to the address provided by PayPal.

Zero Tolerance 562cf serial number 0249. Carried a few times, mirror edge applies, excellent overall condition. LNIB other than the mirror edge.
$250 shipped SOLD

Kershaw 1660CBBW Composite Blackwash Leek. Carried a handful of times. Otherwise, brand new condition. Frame lock, D2 edge.
$50 shipped

Kershaw 3550 Speedform II. Discontinued model! Carried a handful of times. Otherwise, brand new condition. G10 scales, elmax blade.
$70 shipped

Kershaw 1730 Groove. Discontinued model! This one is a user. I got it in bad shape and then did a lot of work on it to remove surface rust, sharpen to a mirror edge, polish the g10, and tune the flip action until it was really smooth. No box on this one.
$65 shipped SOLD

Last edited:
Let me know if Darth Pingu can't hack it. I've got Paypal loaded and ready...

Back