• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Keychains and/or Lanyards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary W. Graley

“Imagination is more important than knowledge"
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Keychains are well made, handy things and lanyards I would need the knife in order to make one to fit on your knife,

Usual Viking Rune beads are available to choose from;

viking runes by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

and reference the letter on the left side for your choice

Viking_rune_definitions by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

Also just got in a few special beads, limited time while available;

The middle one here is made of stainless steel, three sided Cross the rest are zinc type cast beads

Untitled by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

Some of these have rather large holes but should stay put on the keychain or lanyard

cheerful dude

Price for keychains is $15 shipped, if you order a second one they are $10 each

For lanyards, they would need your folder or fixed blade and $10 each, but, you would also need to include enough funds to return your knife back.

Payment by check or cash if you are sending in your knife, I do not have paypal.

Thanks for checking!

G2

Last edited:
Last edited:
Just got in some nice pink paracord and a few neat beads

this one is now SOLD
This one also has two strands of red inside the bead

$15 dollars shipped in the USA

G2

Last edited:
Just picked up a couple of Titanium Crusaders Cross beads, these are a bit more than the regular beads but are very nice and would make an excellent lanyard bead for your knife or keychain, I have just two of these so first come first serve let me know if you would like to have something embellished with one of these, Price would be $30 plus $5 shipping back of your knife if it's a lanyard you want

G2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back