• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

###### Killa Zilla , NMFBM , NMFSH , SAR4 , Game Warden ########

knife36

Gold Member
I have some INFI for sale , all the knives are in unused condition unless otherwise described.
If you need more information about any of the knives please don't hesitate to contact me on ceiling@vodamail.co.za

Shipping : I will cover the cost of shipping via DHL Express 4-6 days from South Africa to USA .
Please insure when paying through paypal that your address is a your physical address where someone can sign for the package when being delivered . I will only ship to your paypal address
I will ship within 1-2 days once payment have been received , no shipping on saturdays & sundays .
I will ship to any country with the exception of Russia

PAYMENT : All prices are Net (Paypal Fees must be added)

#. PLEASE POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOU WANT ANY OF THE BLADES . I PREFER EMAILS AS I RECEIVE THEM QUICKER !!!!

#. NOT LOOKING FOR TRADES AT THIS MOMENT .

Cheers Niel

1. Busse Killa Zilla with premium Satin blade and Black&Maroon G10 scales . Also comes with an Azwelke kydex sheath . The KZ is unused but have light scratches due to insertion in the kydex - $825 net

Busse Killa Zilla A.jpg

Busse Killa Zilla B.jpg

2. Busse NMFBM with black coated blade and green micarta scales - unused - $old to brandxranch

Busse NMFBM A.jpg

Busse NMFBM B.jpg

Last edited:
3. Busse NMFSH with black coated blade and green micarta scales with used leather sheath(actually for a FBM , but works for the NMFSH as well , the blade is a bit looser in the sheath ) - unused - $615 net

Busse NMFSH A.jpg

Busse NMFSH B.jpg

4. Busse SAR 4 with black G10 scales and comes with a Armorall leather sheath ( the sheath is for a different knife but works for the SAR 4 ) , The SAR 4 is unused but have little insertion scratches on the blade - $old

Busse SAR4 A.jpg

Busse SAR4 B.jpg

Last edited:
5 . Busse Game warden with satin blade and Pink scales and black liners - unused - $old to pkng

Busse Game Warden Pink A.jpg

Busse Game Warden Pink B.jpg

Last edited:
I am also prepared to trade for Shane Sibert fixed blades or folders or any interesting custom knives with cash difference

Back