Killer Bee + Beer + Sheeple = ?

Tomorrow, Saturday October, 23, 2004 is the 18th Annual Group Therapy Chili Cook-Off in Five Points, Columbia, SC. Every year that I have cooked I bring a big ole camp knife to wear like I'm going to cut up onions and peppers with an 10" blade Gerber bowie or a Cold Steel Trailmaster. I got more looks cutting Italian sausage with my Killer Bee, last time, than with the whopper choppers. This year I have been invited to judge so unless I don't wear my EDC SH-E field knife to prod around in the miriad of chile dishes I will stuff the Bee in my waistband and use it to help determine the best or wierdest or hottest chili that I am confronted with. The judges get discounted beer to keep our palates clear so I will try to get a buxom blonde to model an edged tool while plying her with Bud Light. Yes, I've been priming the pump tonight with Harpoon IPAs and a couple of corndogs with yaller mustard but I will be on the ball tomorrow and let that Killer Bee parade through the crowd. I lean towards wild game chilis but brunettes with ample cleavage could get a vote for their chilis too.

sweet and have fun....Oh crap!!! Just remembered by bro's b-day tomorrow... No gonna give him a busse :D

I wish your gut and infi the best of luck :cool:

Back