1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Kizer, Benchmade, and Spyderco FS Free Shipping

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by mlanghornes, Jan 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mlanghornes

mlanghornes Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 24, 2009
    Hi, I have a few knives for sale, no trades at this time please. Price includes free USPS shipping in ConUS only, I will ship outside ConUS but buyer may have to pitch in. I strongly prefer Paypal, and I will cover those fees as well. First person to send me an email or PM or post a reply clearly indicating intent to buy gets it, by timestamp. Please ask questions if you have them, but asking a question does not signify intent to buy.

Benchmade Valet- This knife is in excellent condition, I’ve used and carried it lightly, and touched it up on the Sharpmaker. There is a slight bit of lock shifting up and down, if you try and move it. It came that way from the factory, but I haven’t sent it back cause honestly unless I’m looking for it I’ve never noticed it in use. The lock itself doesn’t move, I think the tolerances are just a little off on the pivot so under a lot of force you get some very slight shifting. Blade is centered, action is nicely broken in. Letting this one go cheap in case the buyer wants to send it in. Includes box and packaging. $90 firm. Sold

Spyderco Native 5 Lightweight- Black FRN/S35VN blade. This knife has been carried occasionally, used lightly, and touched up on the Sharpmaker. Lockup is rock solid, blade is centered, everything is wonderfully finished on this one. Includes box. $55 Sold

Kizer Gemini- Picked this one up a few days ago on a whim, and while it’s a great knife, it’s a bit smaller than what I thought, though that’s probably my fault since I bought it as soon as I saw it was in stock without checking the specs. It’s an absolutely beautiful knife, I did run it over the sharpmaker as soon as I got it cause the factory edge was just slightly uneven, and I did use it once or twice and carry it for a day, so I can’t say it’s LNIB, but it is very close. Lockup, finish, tolerances, action, everything is spot on with this knife. Includes box and original packaging. $150 SPF

Last edited: Jan 17, 2016
  2. mlanghornes

Apr 24, 2009
    More pictures of knives

3. MCar

MCar Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 20, 2015
    I'll take the benchmade valet, please

4. mlanghornes

Apr 24, 2009
    Even more pictures

5. MCar

MCar Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 20, 2015
    PM sent

6. stuff_things

stuff_things Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 28, 2015
    I'll take the Native please.

Funds sent. Thanks again.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2016
  7. tricker

tricker

Sep 14, 2007
    2nds on valet

8. d0nut

d0nut

Dec 5, 2012
    3rd on valet.

My PayPal is ready!

9. CustomDreamer

CustomDreamer

Sep 24, 2014
    I will take the Keizer. PM headed your way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.