1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  4. Week 37 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Sabol Brothers Kiridashi , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Kizer Gemini MINT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by sechip, Oct 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sechip

sechip Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 27, 2013
    Hey everyone I have a BNIB Kizer Gemini for sale, knife is brand new as i'm the original owner.

Knife has never been carried/used, asking 150.00 all in and i pick up the PP fee's/insured shipping.

1st I'll take it in this thread or in a PM/email followed by prompt payment gets it and i reserve the right to whomever i see fit, international please contact me first and no trades please as iv'e got my eye on something else.

Thanks for looking.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. redfeenix

redfeenix

May 12, 2011
    I'll take it

3. Jmc2014

Jmc2014

May 19, 2014
    is this still available?

4. sechip

Feb 27, 2013
    My pp is sechip88 at hotmail dot com

I'll let you know when i receve funds and thanks.

Email sent also.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2016
  5. redfeenix

redfeenix

May 12, 2011
    Payment sent

6. sechip

Feb 27, 2013
    Knife is sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.