1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Knife day fun

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by stabman, Jun 3, 2019.

1. stabman

stabman Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 17, 2007
    Saturday was to be a day of knife fun, with axe throwing and such things.
    Hopefully food and a fire too.
    But, we got a tornado warning, so things looked to be cancelled...but I brought a couple of knives along anyway, hoping for the best.

Waiting for the bus, I managed to shelter under an umbrella and get some snail and knife pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The bus doesn't get all the way where I was headed, so it was a bit of a walk.
    Along the way, the sun came out, so knife and axe day was back on. :)

Brought the Condor throwing Scepter, a "knife" I've not had much luck throwing in the past.
    My buddy is pretty good at throwing knives and such items though, and with some pointers and practice, it started working out:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And it plays well with tomahawks too:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Smashblade did well splitting wood, especially when wielded by a 300 pound guy that likes smashing things hard with hammers and axes. :eek:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Probably should have got some action shots of the indestructible blade being wielded by a modern day Viking Berserker, but I was having too much fun throwing axes and stuff.

Then a giant thunder storm came again, so it was into the house for a huge feast of pizza, because why not.:thumbsup:

So yet again, blades made the day better. :cool:

2. CVamberbonehead

CVamberbonehead

Nov 6, 2017
    Looks like a fun time!

3. Getting older

Getting older

Jan 3, 2016