Knives for sale

MissLizzie

Gold Member
These belonged to my late husband, and I don't know much about knives at all. I have no idea the age of most of them, but they were all pre-2013 with certainty. Some of them are probably considerably old, because I know he used to buy Kellam knives decades ago. The survivalist-type knives were probably bought in the years 2000-2013, because I recall he had a particular interest in them during that time period.
As far as I know, these knives have NOT been used and are in near-new condition.

I have looked up the models that I could find online, trying to learn a little about them. That is what I based most prices on, so if there is something that you are interested in, and it's considerably over-priced, feel free to message me with an offer.

All prices include shipping and any fees which may apply. You can pay by PayPal, personal check or money order (I will ship after funds received in that case). I am not an ebay dealer, but I do have a small etsy page with a few sales, if anyone wants to see customer comments to verify that I'm not trying to scam anyone.
I have written the price for each knife ON the photo, and will also write descriptions of the knives, what little I know to tell you about them.

Thanks!
MissLizzie

There are two underwater/ scuba diving knives that he did use on occasion, and both were bought prior to 2000. One is an Underwater Kinetics Blue tang dive knife with a 5" blade, 10 inches overall. The other is a small blunt tip US Divers brand in a soft sheath. These have seen light use.

Marttiini Finland 260 8" blade, 12 1/2" overall length, Lapinleukee- $200

Tom Brown P14974 Tracker 6 1/4" blade, 11 3/4" overall length- $200

Windless India Curved Blade Fighting Knife. Black rubber(?) handle, 9 3/4" blade

Roselli Grandfather (?) model with what I assume is reindeer fur wrapped around the sheath. 3" blade, 7" overall length- $150

Kellam (?) double knife set in single sheath - large knife has 6 3/4 inch blade, small knife has 2 3/4 inch blade- $300

Kellam WK Finland neck knife/ pocket knife (engraved Woodsknife), carbon steel - $50

SOLD- Kellam Danish AK 3 3/4" blade, 8" overall (Wolverine?) - $75

SOLD-Esee 5 - Rowan USA 5 3/8" blade, 10 1/2 " overall length- $150

SOLD- Esee 4 - 4 1/2" blade, 8 1/2 " overall length- $100

SOLD-Rowan Izula 3" blade, 6 1/4 " overall length- $60

Brothers of Bushcraft- Fieldcraft 4 1/2" blade, 9 3/4" overall length- $160

XcEST Alpha P-449 3 1/2" blade, 7 1/2" overall length- $200

SOLD-Cold Steel Japan (Recon Tanto)- 7" blade, 11 1/2" overall length- $50

(PHOTOS next post)

Last edited:
Hi do you have photos of the Tom Brown P14974 Tracker 6 1/4" blade, 11 3/4" overall length, please ?

MissLizzie

Gold Member
I will need to find out how much shipping would be and let you know. Pm a shipping address and I will check into it.

My experience is that shipping overseas from the US is very expensive, but if you want to pay the extra amount, we can arrange it, assuming it is legal to do so.

I will need to find out how much shipping would be and let you know. Pm a shipping address and I will check into it.

My experience is that shipping overseas from the US is very expensive, but if you want to pay the extra amount, we can arrange it, assuming it is legal to do so.
Thank you I will send you a PM