• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Relisted - Koenig Arius Gen 2 Red CF with lightening pockets and hand rubbed satin

Price Drop $850 PayPal g&s shipped

Bought it from here BF three weeks ago so a catch and release. Knife in good condition except some scratches on the clip from the original owner. There are also hairline marks between around the two-tone finish on one side of the blade which can be seen under certain lighting - I think the original owner did not notice so he did not mention/disclose it. These could be fixed with a spa trip which they will probably open after the Bladeshow when I asked them.

I never carried or used the knife and the original owner "only carried it to Church but never used". The action is insane and very smooth and drop shuty. Also the sound effect for opening and closing is very satisfying.

I paid $900 for it, asking $850 PayPal g&s shipped with USPS priority signature. Please feel free to ask any questions. Thanks for looking. Will trade for a Style 55 (TV900) and I can add cash.

Last edited:
Back