• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Krein Alpha Green Fibermascus & JJS Sunfish Slipjoint

ALL GONE. THANKS.

Krein Alpha Folder – Green Fibermascus

I think I’m the third owner…not sure. I don’t think any of us carried it.

Bought this in January…I think. This is another of those great knives that I can’t bring myself to carry. Handled and pocketed a few times. Very thin. I’m too much of a klutz to handle a knife this thin and nice. Sure as the world…this thing would have hit the concrete if I’d carried it. It is a great looker…and perfectly constructed.

-CPM-154 blade
-Toxic green/carbon fiber Fibermascus scale
-Frame orange peel finish with mirror polished edges

Shipping is included (USPS with delivery confirmation and insurance). If you are not happy…I’m not happy so nothing is final until you say it’s final. I'd like to keep this domestic. PayPal is fine and I'll cover the fees.

$SOLD Thanks....

JJS (Jens Jorgen Schiermer) Sunfish

Bought this in the Summer of 2007 direct from Jens.

This is a slip joint with carbon Damascus blade, Damascus bolsters and green can micarta scales. Bolsters are fluted. Minor imperfection on one of the bolsters and nearby micarta. It came that way. I’ve not carried it ‘cause it’s just too pretty. I always do the same thing. Sigh. No half stop and opening is stiff. I’ve only opened it a few times.
OAL = 5.77 "
BL = :2.3"

$SOLD Thanks...

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg

Last edited:
Back