• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

"Krein Regrind" modded Southard

Times have gotten the best of me and these must go. Prices are net to me, shipped tyd, lower 48 only and no trades.

First is a mint condition Southard Avo. Never used or carried, and have no play in any direction. All original packaging. $OLD

Second is a highly modified Spyderco Southard. Blade reground by Tom Krein... timascus and silver lscf scales, and mokuti overtravel done by Tuff Thumbz. Custom bent titanium deep carry clip by STR. I personally replaced the stainless steel bearings with ceramic ones. I have never seen a production knife as amazing as this one. The knife was previously Tuff Thumbz' personal knife and so there is slight wear from where the original pocket clip was. knife has been completely uncarried since modifications. The krein regrind is flawless with no wear at all. I have paid more than $650 into it but really need to get $500

More photos available upon request.

p.m. for paypal info

Last edited:
Back