Kydex IWB sheaths for fixed blade line?

Is there any good maker for in-waistband-sheaths out there? I was thinking of Kydex in the first place, but thick leather would do also. The knife in question is a Mark VI.

try scott hendryx, he doesn't have a web site but here is his address. tactical knives has just done an article on his work, I own and use three of his sheaths. one is on my web gear for daily use( U.S.A.F. security forces) give him a try. Al

scott hendryx
5997 smokey way
Boise, Idaho 83714
PH# 208 377 8044
fax# 208 377 8044

------------------

Ralf,

Give Mike Sastre of River City Sheaths a try: videosas@aol.com He made the BF BN sheaths and Matriarch sheaths. I have seen his fixed blade sheaths and neck sheaths and they are among the best I have seen.

Good luck and let us it is after you get it
smile.gif

------------------
Ray 'md2020'

Ralf,

I just received a Kydex sheath for either inside the waist or on your belt from Murray at PROEDGE...it is of excellent workmanship. He now can supply a custom made Kydex for every Reeve fixed blade knife. Eric Noeldechen (On-Scene Tactical) makes them.
I am very familar with Kydex sheaths and up to this custom sheath, I did not think that Scott Hendryx could be beat..well, this sheath is just as good and the design is better! THE QUALITY AND WORKMANSHIP is as good as you can find anywhere!!
I also purchased my Mountaineer 1 from Murray Haday at PROEDGE and you won't beat his prices and customer service.
I feel that Chris Reeve makes probably the best factory (or semi-custom) knife out there and his sheath is of good quality, however, I feel that the knife is not held securely enough for me with the supplied sheath.
With this Kydex sheath the fit and lock-up of the knife is super...it won't come out on it's own!!

Hey Guys...

Larry...

Thank You Very much for your kind words, they are much appreciated.

I find it Very Gratifying to know Murray's as well as my customers are enjoying their Sheaths.

If I can be of any help to you, or if you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me at any time.

Thanks Again...

Eric...

------------------
Eric E. Noeldechen
On/Scene Tactical
http://www.mnsi.net/~nbtnoel
Custom made, High Quality
Concealex Sheaths and Tool Holsters
Canada's Only Custom Concealex Shop!

Back