KYDEX SHEATHS?

This has probably been asked before, but does anyone know of a source that makes quality Kydex sheaths for CRK fixed blades?
Thanks.
Steve

Scott Hendryx
5997 Smokey Way
Boise, ID 83714
(208) 377-8044

Scott recently made me a GREAT Kydex Sheath for my Mountaineer II. I HIGHLY recommend him!

Normark on the forums here also makes some nice Concealex/kydex sheaths, from Canada, our friends to the north...
wink.gif

His page is
Normark's Page
G2

------------------
"There are no dangerous weapons;
there are only dangerous men."
.......... Robert A. Heinlein, 1959

G2 LeatherWorks

[This message has been edited by Gary W. Graley (edited 01-27-2000).]

ProEdge (Murry) might have some in stock. He listed them available in this thread a while back. Normarks CRK Concelex is an exclusive through him. But thats OK, as Murry has always been a very helpful guy
smile.gif

------------------
James Segura
San Francisco, CA

[This message has been edited by stjames (edited 01-27-2000).]

Thanks guys! A lot of good info here. Is there a picture of any Kydex sheaths anywhere (for CRK fixed blades)?

Steve

Thanks James I do have several in stock..

Steve I have sent you an email with photos of the On/Scene Tactical Concealex Sheaths for the CRKs..
These will be up on my site soon..
Please call for any info..

Take Care..
Murray Haday

------------------
"Its Not Over Till I WIN"

Thanks James, I do have Sheaths in stock..

Steve I have sent you an email with photos of the On/Scene Tactical Concealex Sheaths for the CRKs..
These will be up on my site soon..
Please call for any info..

Take Care..
Murray Haday

------------------
"Its Not Over Till I WIN"

FYI, JSP Bladerigger also makes plain kydex outfits for other knives now (not covered in leather). They are in his catalog which is worth the price just for the pics. Reasonable too, around $50 I think, for a neck or IWB with the StaticCord. I could dig out my catalog if you need more info. Also, want to say to blademan 13! I will definitely see you next month. Also hi to Gary G. in Elmira. I used to live in Alfred, NY and worked in Corning for about 15 months. I know the area well. Thanks again to all for the warm welcome to the forums. BTW, the Bladerigger sheaths are also available for folders. I thought of just getting a neck sheath for my small Sebenza instead of shelling out all the $$$ for a whole new knife. Any thoughts?

I'll pipe in for On Scene as well. Murray was most helpful with my order for a kydex sheath for my Mountaineer, and I look forward to getting it soon and put it through its paces this summer.

------------------
Don LeHue

The pen is mightier than the sword...outside of arm's reach. Modify radius accordingly for rifle.

Back