• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

KzII, WTFBG left, more price drops

Bigfattyt

Gold Member
Boiler plate: prices are con us. Includes shipping. PayPal goods and service. Price includes shipping and insurance.
I'm selling a few to get $$for another knife (bladeshow west is coming).

I won't ship international at this time.
If my prices are way off, make an offer if you are so inclined. I won't be offended.

Up for grabs. Rattle Hawk, sage/tan. Used, some coating wear, carry marks. Comes with heavy leather mask/cover. Made by me.
Also have a quick draw AZWelke Kydex with tec lock.

Price for hawk with leather cover $275 price drop to $250, let's try $230, (payment received, SOLD) If you want the Kydex, can add for $25 (won't sell kydex separate unless the hawk sells seprately)
qlrhMEd.jpg

vr0asP2.jpg

YY35YIz.jpg
v0zR0oS.jpg
1DnZcUc.jpg

KZII stripped. Convexed the edge. Still few small spots of green left. Hand shaped handle (all mods done by me). Beast and a beater. No concerns about using it hard. Chopps better than factory! Edge is not perfect. Shaving sharp. Very well used. Don't consider if you are looking for perfect, or blemish free. Great user. Self made sheath. Not perfect by any stretch. Learned much while making that sheath. Thick. Stitching on front looks good, back is a bit crooked. Deep logo etch, but I've done no finishing work on the knife at all. All the warts and marks are there. Including factory marks on spine, and my marks
FnYMrgD.jpg
from convexing.

KZII $570 price drop $465 (sold pending funds) shipped and insured!! Big performance chopper in INFI!

e09258z.jpg

pxSOBr5.jpg

QiQsV8g.jpg

butZ8wE.jpg

S2lq8NM.jpg

FnYMrgD.jpg

Last edited:
WTF completely unused. Has not even sliced a paper. The knife is sage and tan handles. Nice leather sheath. Hand stitched. Very good fit.

Although the knife is unused, but has been carried around the house. Sheath has storage and carry marks $500. $450 including shipping cheaper than you can get direct, plus a tough good looking sheath!

pxSOBr5.jpg

xxrldZw.jpg

7Zc0K2M.jpg

z8YAQAU.jpg
l4Ujit3.jpg
P3jrihe.jpg

Last edited:
Busse Camp Cleaver SR101

No sheath. Unused. Uncarried. No sheath, just cardboard cover. May be some coating unevenness or wrinkle near tip from factory sharpening.

$250(SOLD)

5u8r3vo.jpg

jzYBTm3.jpg

5yO5suS.jpg

Last edited:
I’ll take the hawk at lowered $230 with leather and kydex If it’s still available. Still can’t figure out how to PM so please email me at

Matthew.works at icloud dot com

With your PayPal Info and I’ll send payment ASAP

I’ll take the hawk at lowered $230 with leather and kydex If it’s still available. Still can’t figure out how to PM so please email me at

Matthew.works at icloud dot com

With your PayPal Info and I’ll send payment ASAP
BigMat1978 Boring paid like a boss. So this one is sold.

Last edited:
Back