• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Laconico, Fiddleback, Caldwell, Koster

Status
Not open for further replies.
After 2 years of wanting to do this I have finally worked up the courage to try and reduce my collection to a small user base.

Please note that with the exception of a few that I will specifically indicate as such, none of these knives should be considered in mint condition. I have handled all of them on multiple occasions to take pictures of my collection. They have all been cleaned multiple times, possibly been in and out of their cardboard sheaths multiple times and and have all been stored with a light coat of lubricant. So even if they are unused and unsharpened, there might be some fine cosmetic scratches or marks to be found. For those knives with obvious marks I will indicate them specifically and post pictures. To picture scratches I use macro mode on the camera and angle it to show the scratches clearly - generally they are much more visible in the pictures than in reality where they are sometimes not obviously visible. If you are looking for museum quality collector's pieces, these would not be for you.

If you have any concerns or questions about. the condition of a knife please ask them before purchase and I will gladly provide more information and detailed pictures and/or video if appropriate.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 - Caldwell model 1-5, 154CM, stonewashed finish, black Micarta + Mashed Cat Kydex sheath with Tek-Lok - $200 SOLD to creativeguy

5 - Koster Bushmaster 3V, Green Canvas Micarta + Kydex sheath - $190 SOLD

6 - Koster Bushcrafter 3V, Orange G10 (2009 with thick handles) + Kydex sheath - $165 SOLD to DL Robin

7 - Koster Bushcrafter CPM154, Orange G10 (2009 with thick handles) + Kydex sheath - $165 SOLD

8 - Koster Wilderness & Survival Skills Forum (W&SS) Knife, 3V, Orange G10 + Kydex sheath - $155 SOLD

The ONLY trades that I am open to are new or slightly used but unsharpened: Benchmade 171 chopper and Busse B11 Asym.

Prices are firm on individual knives but I will consider reasonable offers on multiple knives.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Terms:

First unconditional "I'll take it!" posted in this thread with an immediate follow-up email or PM to arrange payment gets first priority on these conditions:

I will check Feedback, GB&U and other factors and I reserve the right to not sell to anybody without explanation. If I do not receive the PM or email for payment shortly afterwards, the knife will go to the next in line.

I accept PayPal or USPS Money Order.

Price includes PayPal fees and shipping in the USA via USPS Priority mail, insured with delivery confirmation. I will not accept PayPal Personal/Gift payments.

By purchasing you are stating that you are of legal age and that is legal for you to purchase and own the purchased knife/knives and you release me from any & all liability involving the purchased knife/knives once it has been shipped to you.

International Sales

I will ship internationally but only if the parcel can be tracked and insured and buyer covers shipping costs. I will not state reduced value on customs forms.
I will send shipping confirmation directly after shipping but once the knife leaves the USA I will not accept responsibility if it is lost outside of the US (i.e if for whatever reason you do not receive the knife outside the US e.g. it is confiscated by customs, I will claim insurance and if I get re-imbursed, you will get refunded. If I don't, you won't).

Return Policy

I take detailed pics and videos of the condition of each knife exactly as it is at the point of sale. If the buyer feels that the knife is in a different condition than

pictured and described then I will gladly refund the purchase price on the following conditions:

Buyer will have 3 days from date of delivery to notify me that they are not satisfied with the knife. Buyer pays for return shipping. I will refund the money once I

have received the returned knife.

If I receive the knife back in a different condition than I shipped it to the buyer I will not refund the full purchase price but will return the knife to the buyer.

Thanks for looking.

4 - Caldwell model 1-5, 154CM, stonewashed finish, black Micarta + Mashed Cat Kydex sheath with Tek-Lok

Condition: Unused, unsharpened. I see no scratches or marks on this one.

Sheath: 1 Mashed Cat Kydex sheath with Tek-Lok

DSC_7626_resize.jpg

DSC_7627_resize.jpg

DSC_7629_resize.jpg

DSC_7628_resize.jpg

Last edited:
Koster

DSC_7678_resize.jpg

5 - Koster Bushmaster 3V, Green Canvas Micarta + Kydex sheath

Condition: Unused, unsharpened. It is not mint, there are a few sheath smoothing marks on one side of the blade - they seem to be just shiny marks rather than scratches. I will ship the knife in its Kydex sheath.

Sheath: 1 Kydex sheath

DSC_7656_resize.jpg

DSC_7658_resize.jpg

DSC_7659_resize.jpg

DSC_7657_resize.jpg

6 - Koster Bushcrafter 3V (2009 with thick handles), Orange G10 + Kydex sheath

Condition: Very lightly used, unsharpened. I used this once very briefly on a thin stick. There are marks on the blade from the sheath. I will ship the knife in its Kydex sheath.

DSC_7660_resize.jpg

DSC_7663_resize.jpg

DSC_7661_resize.jpg

DSC_7664_resize.jpg

DSC_7662_resize.jpg

7 - Koster Bushcrafter CPM154 (2009 with thick handles), Orange G10 + Kydex sheath

Condition: Very lightly used, unsharpened. I used this once very briefly on a thin stick. There are marks on the blade from the sheath. I will ship the knife in its Kydex sheath.

DSC_7665_resize.jpg

DSC_7668_resize.jpg

DSC_7669_resize.jpg

DSC_7666_resize.jpg

8 - Koster Wilderness & Survival Skills Forum (W&SS) Knife, 3V, Orange G10 + Kydex sheath

Condition: Unused, unsharpened. It is not mint, there are some fine scratches on both sides of the blade from the sheath. I will ship the knife in its Kydex sheath.

DSC_7671_resize.jpg

DSC_7675_resize.jpg

DSC_7676_resize.jpg

DSC_7672_resize.jpg

DSC_7674_resize.jpg

Pics of the Laconico Woods?

Pics are there. #2

Its the one with the Mosaic pins in the handle. But they are all a little out of focus, the light was not good today so I used a slow shutter speed. I will take better ones tomorrow.

5 - Koster Bushmaster 3V is SOLD.

Thank you for your purchase.

Last edited:
8 - Koster Wilderness & Survival Skills Forum (W&SS) Knife, 3V, Orange G10 is On Hold.

7 - Koster Bushcrafter CPM154, Orange G10 is SOLD.

Thank you for your purchase.

Last edited:
7 - Koster Bushcrafter CPM154, Orange G10 is now SOLD.

Thank you for your purchase. It will ship today.

6 - Koster Bushcrafter 3V, Orange G10 is SOLD to DL Robin.

Thank you for your purchase. It will ship tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back