1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

LamsonSharp Forged High Carbon No. 750 USA made 8 inch Chef's Knife Garage Sale find

Discussion in 'Kitchen Cutlery & Tools' started by HARDBALL, Jul 6, 2013.

1. HARDBALL

HARDBALL

May 6, 2001
    Hi all,

This is my first time posting here on the Kitchen page. I found an awesome condition LamsonSharp Forged High Carbon (No. 750) 8 inch Chef's Knife. This knife has wood handles held on by three rivets. Other than needing a good sharpening, I'd rate the condition of this (I suspect somewhat older) Chef's Knife about 90%+ condition. I must admit, I never heard of LamsonSharp Company before (odd since I'm from New England) but, it appears to be a pretty darn nice quality made knife.

Regards,
    HARDBALL

Last edited: Jul 20, 2013
  2. timbit

timbit

Jul 21, 2011
    ...pics please? You can't tease us with a find and not deliver!

3. HARDBALL

HARDBALL

May 6, 2001
    Hi Tim,

I'm sorry but, I am unable to post pictures due to MAJOR computer problems (read very old computer). I promise, when I do buy a new computer, I will post pictures of everything I have written about here (and elsewhere).

Regards,
    HARDBALL

Last edited: Jul 20, 2013