• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

All Sold... thanks so much - Landi Bushcrafts / LT Wright Scandi Grind

Hello BF,

All Sold... thanks so much.

I haven't posted a knife here for 5 or 6 years. Nice to be back :)

I have 6 of my Bushcrafts with the LT Wright Scandi Grind. These are the last six in Micarta with kydex sheaths... one in black Micarta and five in natural micarta.

OAL is 9 inches, and cutting edge is 4 1/2. Stock is 1/8. Pins are SS at 1/4 inch. Grind is Scandi and was done by LT Wright.

Steel is O1 heat treated and tested to guaranteed Rc of 59-60 by Peters of Meadville, PA.

All knives come with fitted kydex sheath with detachable belt loop as shown in the photos.

Knives are in sale for $99 each, Credit/Debit, Google Pay, MO, check...are fine. Shipping is free CONUS, at cost internationally. No Paypal Please.

Contact me here on BF or via landiknives@gmail.com with any questions.

Thanks for looking, I do appreciate it!

P1019996 by Landi Knives, on Flickr

P1010004 by Landi Knives, on Flickr

P1019999 by Landi Knives, on Flickr

P1010005 by Landi Knives, on Flickr

P1010006 by Landi Knives, on Flickr

Thanks for Looking.

Last edited:
Oh man those are perfect! If only it were sunday.... I doubt any will be left but if you have one on Sunday still i'd buy it.

Oh man those are perfect! If only it were sunday.... I doubt any will be left but if you have one on Sunday still i'd buy it.

Thanks Rob. I do have a few more to post for next week... hardwoods and JRE leather with the LT Wright Scandi. Appreciated!

Finefire and Eric Bosworth... the knives are yours. All emails returned.

One Natural Micarta left. Thanks so much everyone! Appreciated!

Back