1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Lansky Deluxe Diamond stones

Discussion in 'For Sale: Gadgets & Gear (Individual)' started by Poromenos, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Poromenos

Poromenos

Nov 11, 2014
    Have a like new Lansky Deluxe Diamond Shasrpening system. Used 2 times for 10 minutes when I TRIED to sharpen my para. I just don't have the patience. Diamond stones are like new, barely used. Whole system is there. $50 includes shipping and fees. Thanks.

Pics on request...

Last edited: Sep 5, 2017
    neal70 likes this.
  2. ice-pic

ice-pic Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 10, 2007
    No images,
    photobucket is not your friend

neal70 likes this.
  3. Poromenos

Poromenos

Nov 11, 2014
    Thank you for that. Pics on request until I can switch pics.

4. smilk327

smilk327

Apr 14, 2016
    Please send pics to smilk327ATgmailDOTcom. Thank you

5. smilk327

smilk327

Apr 14, 2016
    Hey I just wanted to drop in and say I haven't heard from you is this set sold? Withdrawn? Either way figured id check one last time.