• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Lanyards, sinnets, monkey fists and keychains

I have many already done and will also take orders, PM or email me. At this point I am making round and square Sinnets, Monkey fists and the long key chains with the noose, I will also make a knot called the Lanyard loop. here are a bunch of pics of what I already have done, what color paracord I have and what hardware and beads I have on hand. The Skulls I currently have are the pewter TAD gear skulls and I also have pewter, brass and bronze Schmukatelli skulls.

Square or round Sinnets are $4.00, monkey fist is $4.00 without a steel core, $5.00 with steel core ( I am out of steel balls). Swivel clip keychains are $8.00 with a Schmukatelli pewter skull, $9.00 with a TAD gear pewter skull and $11 with a brass or bronze Schmukatelli skull. Prices include first class shipping. I have to look into priority shipping and see if it's do-able without it costing me too much. Paypal is preffered.

Lanyards010.jpg

Lanyards007.jpg

Lanyards015.jpg

In this pic the larger Sinnets in the middle DO NOT have the cores removed, all are finished with a wall knot.
Lanyards011.jpg

The black monkey fist has a 1/2 inch steel ball in it and is four strands rather than three.
Lanyards012.jpg

These Colors are Woodland Cammo, Dessert Cammo and ACU Digital Cammo. The the skulls on the right are TAD gear and the two on the left are Schmukatelli.
Lanyards002.jpg

General size of everything.
Lanyards001.jpg

Hardware and beads. TAD gear skulls, large pewter beads, split rings, small nickel beads and swivel clips.
Lanyards.jpg

Colors of paracord (clockwise), Woodland cammo, Dessert cammo, OD, Coyote brown, White, Burgundy, Grey, Dessert tan, Brown.
Lanyards014.jpg

More colors (closkwise) Royal blue, Black, ACU digital cammo, woodland cammo, Blaze orange, Coyote tan, Foliage green, Navy blue.
Lanyards013.jpg

paypal sent for 4 strand orange monkey fist with steel ball. :D

Thanks Dave, you are getting the last steel ball I have, need to find some more.

DaveH said:
paypal sent for 4 strand orange monkey fist with steel ball. :D

I bought a few of MadDaddy's items and am very pleased! Please bring a few of the swivel clip keychains to the next NJKCA you attend. :thumbup:

Clydetz said:
I bought a few of MadDaddy's items and am very pleased! Please bring a few of the swivel clip keychains to the next NJKCA you attend. :thumbup:

Thanks for the kind words buddy :D

Getting some new colors today....red, hunter green, neon green and some more ACU cammo.

I came home to find a package from MacDaddy -- two beautiful fobs for my knives. The pictures do not do justice to how well-made these fobs are. Excellent craftsmanship -- they are flawless, tight and made exactly as-ordered. Thank you MacDaddy -- these fobs are worthy to adorn my treasured Spyderco knives.

Highly recommended! :D

Are you planning on getting any more steel balls in soon? If so I've got an order.

--Matt

Not really. I get them from time to time, when I can find some old mouse track balls, the steel core in them is the perfect size.

Email sent on 2 small sinnets fobs with tails and with pewter Schmukatelli skulls for my fixed blade knives. Stan

5/25, The lanyards arrived today! Absolutely awesome! Now I need more knives to go with my lanyards...

Back