Large Annual Sebenza 2010, Spalted Maple

You do that beauty full justice with your pictures. Is she new to you? Anyway I love your macro shots, shows off the titanium as well as the wood. Beautiful!

Very nice pics...They should be up ^^^^ in the sticky :)

Beautiful. I have a large spalted maple and love it. So wish I had bought more of the annuals.

Thanks to all of you. Always appreciate your feedback as a little "payback" for the work.

@ petrosil,
yes. Got the spalted maple 2 weeks ago together with a blue calfskin leather inlay 21, which I still have to take pics from.

Too much photografie work at the moment, although I am doing this not for money ..... Yesterday I've had a friend over here at my place who has just started with CRK and is selling some of his other knives to refund CRK. He asked me to take pictures of a knife he is going to sell and after that he asked whether I could do some pics of his favourite gun ..... But fine with me. If people enjoying my photografie I am happy to do that.

Fantastic knife and photos. Do you mind sharing your setup for taking the photos? I'm still struggling to get a set up to come out well and yours are perfect.

I'm just gonna have to stop looking at your picture threads :eek:
The pics are just stunning, they are so good, that I bought my first two wood inlays the other day. :D
Great photo work!!!!!!

Stefan, i love the reflection on the blade! Killer photos as always.. Still need to do a decent set-up soon... I still am using my iPhone for photos. Lol

Btw, are you using a macro lens for all the close-ups? I notice they're pretty sharp. F8 and above on all photos?

Thanks!

Z

Back