Large clip point Voyager

It seems we'll get that one for a friend (unless it sells out).

Does anyone have one?
If yes, how do you like it?

Any imput is appreciated.

I find the handle texture bit too rough. useable but doesn't improve my grip and pocket clip area I had to sand down. pants shredder.

the angle of the handle i find a bit odd, works fine, but just has blade in a different place when I hold it.

no deal breakers there, just my thoughts on it.

It is my going off back pocket knife. The handle is beyond excellent fit for me. I compare all other knives to it as to their worth to me. I always put on a lanyard and remove the pocket clip. For me the metal pocket clip can shred your hand under heavy use. It is big though not too big if you pull it out to use in mixed company.. I tried the tanto and vaquero and found their blade shape less desirable for everyday use. The knife is tough and as long as you don't lose it, it will probably last three life times.
get one now while you can and you will not be disappointed.

It is my going off back pocket knife. The handle is beyond excellent fit for me. I compare all other knives to it as to their worth to me. I always put on a lanyard and remove the pocket clip. For me the metal pocket clip can shred your hand under heavy use. It is big though not too big if you pull it out to use in mixed company.. I tried the tanto and vaquero and found their blade shape less desirable for everyday use. The knife is tough and as long as you don't lose it, it will probably last three life times.
get one now while you can and you will not be disappointed.
I'm glad to hear that, I couldn't make the decision, but friend of mine watched reviews on youtube, and did some research, and they managed to snag a last piece.

We are buying it as surprise gift for a friend who helped us pass this semester.

I have the extra large version and it's my favorite, most-often carried knife. I can only assume that if I had the large version, it would be second-favorite and second most-often carried knife. :)

In short, slicey-ness, weight, durability ... all good things in my book.

It's a decent little knife. I have all the XL's and some of the larges. Nothing wrong with the clip, but I prefer the Tanto. Just how I roll. Darn handy knife that large clip. The only weird thing that I've ever noticed about the Voyagers, was with the XL clip. I really like it but it has this weird harmonic or strange vibration that I get in hand when I snap it open. It's the only one that does it in my hands. A hollow 'pop' on opening and weird a vibration in the bones of my hand. Strange, as the big Vaquero doesn't do that.

The only weird thing that I've ever noticed about the Voyagers, was with the XL clip. I really like it but it has this weird harmonic or strange vibration that I get in hand when I snap it open.

That's not weird. That's the vibe of death that beams out upon every snap, ever warning your enemies of their impending doom and destruction should they cross your path with evil intent. Everyone knows it.

The only weird thing that I've ever noticed about the Voyagers, was with the XL clip. I really like it but it has this weird harmonic or strange vibration that I get in hand when I snap it open.

That's not weird. That's the vibe of death that beams out upon every snap, ever warning your enemies of their impending doom and destruction should they cross your path with evil intent. Everyone knows it.
That explains why the knife has crosses pattern on the handle... :p

Back