Large Regular UG w. Bronze Spirograph

I've go this one from a very pleasant deal with DallasSTB. Great guy to deal with and highly recommended.

Made in March 2000, this is a spectacular large regular Unique Graphic. I am not sure whether I have seen such amazing color work lately and the bronze spirograph damascus blade adds another dimension to it. The damascus is not stainless. So it needs a little care to protect it from rust. But so far it is doing fine. I have also made some comparison pics together with a stainless spirograph damascus blade.

I am really proud to own this very special piece for my collection.

Regular, UG Spirograph, 01 at Flickr

Regular, UG Spirograph, 02 at Flickr

Regular, UG Spirograph, 03 at Flickr

Regular, UG Spirograph, 04 at Flickr

Regular, UG Spirograph, 05 at Flickr

Regular, UG Spirograph, 06 at Flickr

Regular, UG Spirograph, 07 at Flickr

Regular, UG Spirograph, 09 at Flickr

Regular, UG Spirograph, 10 at Flickr

Regular, UG Spirograph, 12 at Flickr

Regular, UG Spirograph, 13 at Flickr

Regular, UG Spirograph, 14 at Flickr

Regular, UG Spirograph, 15 at Flickr

Regular, UG Spirograph, 16 at Flickr

Regular, UG Spirograph, 17 at Flickr

Regular, UG Spirograph, 18 at Flickr

If I were to get another sebbie in the future.
Something like that would do it.
Amazing!

Love the hole area..looks trippy! Congrats on a very beautiful knife, glad you got it:thumbup:

Beautiful photography as usual Stefan! And that Regular is amazing!

Totally distracted by the lines on the edge of the scales, That knife has it ALL!!!

Very, very nice. Pictures obviously but the knife too is just something else. I saw a Bronze Spirograph a few months ago on Recon1 and was unfamiliar with it until another member and I had a nice chat about it. Cool addition to your fine collection! That last shot that shows the various anodized tones layering along the edges of the pilot hole shows a stunning amount of detail in a spot that I think is inadvertently overlooked on colorful UGs. Enjoy Stefan!

Gorgeous pictures James, it's always exciting to see your threads.

I've go this one from a very pleasant deal with DallasSTB. Great guy to deal with and highly recommended.

Made in March 2000, this is a spectacular large regular Unique Graphic. I am not sure whether I have seen such amazing color work lately and the bronze spirograph damascus blade adds another dimension to it. The damascus is not stainless. So it needs a little care to protect it from rust. But so far it is doing fine. I have also made some comparison pics together with a stainless spirograph damascus blade.

I am really proud to own this very special piece for my collection.

Gorgeous acquisition! My favorite being the Basketweave, that Spirograph is extremely pleasing. Congratulations!

Do you plan to keep it safe or use it?

Definitely NOT using. I have a large 21 insingo KnifeArt and a Mnandi, being my "user team". All others are just for my collection.

wow that really is incredibly beautiful, i had no idea there was even such a thing as bronze Damascus

thanks for sharing mate, fantastic photos!

Definitely NOT using. I have a large 21 insingo KnifeArt and a Mnandi, being my "user team". All others are just for my collection.

Just curious; I can see how it would be very difficult to get the first scratch on that one. That makes for a nice user team! I've considered a Mnandi to accompany my Large 21 Basketweave user.

Back